Sign in to follow this  
Rechtien

12 Team keepr League needs a couple more owners

Hosted on Yahoo. 3 Years running with the same core of dudes. Mostly Army guys looking for some people for our league. Fees are $20 and all payable to the winners and runner up of the league. If you want details please email me for more information. N

I will say the draft will be a live draft via the internet. You have the option of ranking your players and letting your ranking select your team however we would prefer everyone make it for the live draft.

Rechtien@yahoo.com for more details. . .

Also, we would prefer to keep this to military dudes if there are any out there, but please dont think we wont take non military dudes. It just gives us all something in common in the league.

Thanks,

Rechtien

Bump. . . need one more dude if anyone is interested please email by Saturday. We currently have 10 with one waiting to see if we get a 12th. For more info see email above.

Thanks,

Rechtien

Are all players still available or is this a returning keeper league? Let me know and I will be there. I am active AF. What day and time is the draft?

The league started 3 years ago. This is the first year of keepers. The way it works is this, youll have choice of one of the last 2 teams available (the other guy hasnt chosen yet). The league is with Yahoo so there isnt any funny business with the rosters, youll be able to verify what the roster looked like at the close of last year. Then from those players, following the keeper rules, youll be able to keep up to 3 players. The rules for keepers are simple, but basically noone drafted in the first 5 (or maybe 4) rounds may be kept so most ofthe elite players are available. I beleive the team with draft pick 1.02 is available but I dont recall the other team available.

If you want more info I can take your email and have the commish email you a complete list of rules and available teams. I need an answer (and the fee must be paid) by saturday. After saturday I think we are going with 10. Please let me know if your interested. We will email you the teams and draft order so you can choose a team if your interested.

Also, the draft will be live/online draft. We are stil finalizing the day (we have to find a day that works with up to 12 guys). I think the day they are talking about is a Saturday the third week of August but that is subject to change.

Thanks for the interest.

Rechtien

Have now had a another drop and league decided to keep looking for players. If anyone still interested please email me at above address or reply here.

please do not email if you are not seriously interested.

Thanks

Rechtien

Update, draft is scheduled for Aug 18. We moved the league to Fanball although the yahoo league is still up so you can check out rosters from last year. We have 11 signed up and need one more to make 12. If anyone is interested please let me know ASAP. Thanks again.

John Rechtien

:thumbsup: