Sign in to follow this  
tbone2370

Another trade help

12 man league redraft, starting offense 2 Qbs, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR Flex, 1 TE.

Scoring: TDs passing 4, rush/receiving 6, .5 PPR, 1Pt for 25 passing and 10 rushing/receiving yards. –2 INT, -1 FL

My Team:

QBs: B. Johnson, C. Pennington, J. Kitna, A. Wright

RBs: C. Williams, K. Jones, J. Lewis, C. Taylor, G. Jones, S. Gado,

WRs: L. Fitzgerald, C. Chambers, J. Horn, L. Evans, D. Bennett, Ma. Clayton

TEs: Z. Hilton, M. Lewis

Should I make this trade?

K. Jones, G. Jones, Kitna for T. Jones and Matt Hasselback.

:thumbsup:

I was thinking of countering KJ and Kitna for Hasselback...not sure if I want TJ with the loss of GJ, anythoughts there would help as well.

You could try your counter offer. I like G. Jones more than T. Jones, so if you can get Hasselback and keep "G" would be great for you.

B)

I'd go with the first deal and do it. Not the counter. You start 2 QBs and this would help you out huge. You have great depth at RB and WR. You can afford to do this. And if Jones can hold off Benson, you get another solid RB out of this.

Please see mine

12 man league redraft, starting offense 2 Qbs, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR Flex, 1 TE.

Scoring: TDs passing 4, rush/receiving 6, .5 PPR, 1Pt for 25 passing and 10 rushing/receiving yards. –2 INT, -1 FL

My Team:

:banana:

Noway do you make that trade! The trade sux. Keep what you got for now.....your qb's aren't terrible, not great, but they should do well.

My Team:

:banana:

In spite of the masses, you HAVE a good QB core. Kitna and Johnson have a ton of upside this season and Wright will likely start the first couple games and has looked impressive in his preseason action. Pennington you can kick to the curb, but you never know I guess. I'm a Hasselbeck junkie and I still say no to this.

KJones and GJones: I'm not sold on KJones, but if he picks up Martz' offense he should be able to put up numbers. GJones has waaay too much upside to let go. You KNOW FTaylor is going to get hurt and GJones is primed to pick up the slack. TJones is likely to get scavenged by Benson and Peterson at some point this season, so even though all the Jones' may be of the same caliber you should keep what you've got.

So again....NO DEAL.