Sign in to follow this  
Sean McDermott

Sit Montee Ball?

My lineup got a little easier to figure out with AJ Green looking like he will play this weekend, so he goes in and Golden Tate goes into my flex spot. Question is do I start Montee Ball against Seattle or go with Terrance West or Bernard Pierce. Cleveland has been shredded on the ground the first 2 weeks and Pierce got 22 carries last week. I think he has a good shot at 80 yards and a TD. I don't think Ball goes over 75 total yards or gets a TD.

Who do you start? Monte Ball, Terrance West or Bernard Pierce?

Leave a link and I will answer!

I think I would play Ball over Tate in the Flex. Ball will get at least 1 TD. Don't see Tate as a TD producer. I would then play Pierce. I don't see Cleveland scoring much against Baltimore.

I would go with that lineup. Pierce and Ball should both see the endzone. Bell is a sure start and should put up some good numbers. Don't see Tate finding that endzone making it tough for him to outscore those 3 who should all score.

I would play Benjamin over Tate but not sure I would play him this week over those 3 RBs. Those drops last week are a concern and he is a little banged up but should still play.

Luckily I am going against a team that is having to start Ivory, Deandre Hopkins and Dwayne Bowe. Although he is also starting Cam, Demarco Murray, Julius Thomas. I had Ryan last night who went for 30 points.

And if Pierce doesn't play? He is listed as quesitonable and there is no telling if he will get any sort of workload because of his injury,

I'm also concerned with Ball's matchup.....thinking of starting Ellington, who should get added touches with the Dwyer mess, and J Hill, who has a great matchup against the Titans.

Any reason to stick with Ball?