Sign in to follow this  
typhus

Local League has 3 openings

Long standing league, 12 years and running, has 3 available teams for sale.

Live draft held every year at my house. 100 bucks gets you in, so thats a 1130 pot, after the 70 dollar myfantasyleague payment.

Payout for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place TBD.

6 keepers, IDP.

http://football6.myfantasyleague.com/2007/home/34857

Would like to keep it local, but if your interested and arent local, I will give you strong considerations if you are willing to draft via phone while the live draft is underway. I prefer to recruit localy, since we already have 2 owners out of state.

Sent Email from the 'Third and Long' site.

Thanks Bake, I just sent my contact info to your E-Mail.

Give me a ring when you can.

Just an update on available teams.

First of all, this league has been together for 12 years, and this is the first year that this league has ever encountered such a turn over in ownership, for various reasons... moved out of state, price increase.

There are now 5 teams available, and since this is a keeper league (6), as commish, I have decided instead of trying to sale the existing rosters, I dumped all 5 teams available rosters into a pool, and built 5 nicely balanced team rosters.

Here are the availlable rosters for sale.

Team 1- Peyton Manning

MJD, Thomas Jones / Rudy Johnson ..... team 1 has the option of either T. Jones or R. Johnson as their 2nd back.

Hines Ward, Tory Holt

Jason Witten

Team 2- Eli Manning

Willie Parker, Edge James

TJ Housh, Lee Evans

K. Winslow

Team 3- Drew Breese

Frank Gore, Fred Taylor

Braylon Edwards, Deon Branch

Donald Lee

Team 4- Derrick Anderson

Larry Johnson, Ryan Grant

Calvin Johnson, Marquis Colston

Ben Watson

Team 5- Phillip Rivers

Stephen Jackson, Caddillac Williams

Donald Driver, Santan Moss

Heath Miller

I feel that hand building these keeper squads, I have assembled 5 very balanced competive team cores. Trying to sale the original rosters would have been very difficult since they were very unbalanced.

I would also allow potential owners the right to swap out any of the 6 for an availble pool of IDP's from the original rosters if they didnt like their TE for example. But that list is too big to list here, and will discuss that with anyone interested at that time.

I would also like to keep this league "local" first and foremost, but would consider out of state ownership. I have 1 owner that is out of state, and its not a big problem, but I would like to keep our Live Draft/Party up to par.

The league link is posted in the original message on top, so feel free to contact me, through that link. I am Ball Crushers on my league page,,, or leave a message here and I will get back to you.

Thank you,

T-N-L commsih