Sign in to follow this  
Tommyknocker

Constructive criticism (rate my team)

OK, Dynasty team (inherited) 3 years ago. Looking for a little constructive criticism. Basic performance scoring, 10 teams, be honest and tell me what you think. Roster has to be cut to 24 by season start. I see not having a clear #1 WR as my biggest weakness.

QBs - McNabb, Jay Cutler, Billy Volek, Kerry Collins, David Carr, Kurt Warner, Josh McCown

RBs - Clinton Portis, Shaun Alexander, Willie Parker, Chester Taylor, Cedric Houston, Verron Haynes, Maurice Hicks, Reno Mahe, Michael Bennett, Jerious Norwood

WRs - Roy Williams, Donald Driver, Darrell Jackson, Antonio Bryant, Joe Horn, Brandon Lloyd, Justin Gage, Devery Henderson, T.J. Houshmandzadeh, Marty Booker, Koren Robinson, Jerry Porter, Ashley Lelie

K - John Kasay

D - Denver Broncos

Okay, let me 'lay it on you.'

QB: Your QBs are fine with starting veterans & raising prospects. Cutler, Carr, & hopefully Billy Volek if he is given the chance will all have decent NFL careers.

RB: You have ton's of potential in your RBs with Taylor, Parker, & Houston along with current studs Portis and Alexander. Mahe is kind of worthless as I think Ryan Moats if the back-up to Westbrook.

WR: You have plenty of depth at WR but you have no WR Studs. Darrell Jackson, Donald Driver (new GB #1) have tons of potential if they live up to their hype.

My suggestion for your 24-man roster:

1. Shaun Alexander

2. Clinton Portis

3. Darrell Jackson

4. Donald Driver

5. Chester Taylor

6. Donovan McNabb

7. David Carr

8. Willie Parker

9. Antonio Bryant

10. Brandon Lloyd

11. Joe Horn