10 team league: i have 6 good wrs who should i start week 1

i have:

Drew Bennet

Reggie Wayne

Roy Williams

Terry Glen

Derrick Mason

Keyshawn Johnson

I assume reggie wayne should start every week. So that leaves 2 spots up for grabs.

right now i have roy williams and derrick mason. But im debating whether to put terry glen in.

also joesph addai is available as a freeagent, should i pick him up and drop one of the wrs, my other players are to good to drop

I'd go with Glenn and Mason. Better QB-WR rapport. Check your matchups, though. If Detroit is playing a weak pass defense, consider him.

As for picking up Addai, hat depends on who you have at RB. Addai is a good addition, if for nothing else, he's a good bye week replacement. I don't know enough about how the Colts will play him (Edge is my franchise, so I've disavowed Indy totally :dunno: ), but a good RB is always good to keep for insurance. I'd maybe drop Drew Bennett, since I'm not sold on Tennessee's offense completely. You have more than enough WR firepower to compensate even if Bennett studs up this season (which he might if Volek starts, since they have a good rapport). If nothing else, whoever has Dominic Rhodes might be willing to trade for Addai if he goes down with an injury.

Good luck this season. Now, maybe you can help me out...

Without looking at the matchups, I'd go with Wayne, Williams, Mason. Keep an eye on Bennett, though. He and Volek have good chemistry with each other. Wayne and Williams are probably every week starters for you.