Sign in to follow this  
surge50

?'s on Westbrook and Lundy

Anyone know the status of Westbrook. I did not get him however picked up Moats. Now I have the chance to pick up Lundy however would loose Moats. Dam I hate this :cheers: Any thoughts thanks, Jon

Anyone know the status of Westbrook. I did not get him however picked up Moats. Now I have the chance to pick up Lundy however would loose Moats. Dam I hate this :cheers: Any thoughts thanks, Jon

As of Aug 29, Westbrook was back practicing and expected to play in the season opener. The running back picture for the Eagles is extremely cloudy, with the exception of Westbrook. Moats is coming off an injury and had a horrible training camp. Buckhalter has unexpectedly reemerged. Mahe has had a good training camp and preseason. As little as a week ago, there was speculation that Moats might be cut. Though the skill sets of Moats and Westbrook are similar, I, as a Westbrook owner, have chosen not to go with the Moats handcuff.

On the other hand, Wali Lundy has had both a stellar training camp and preseason. The Texans, utilizing Kubiak 's zone blocking scheme, have shown a much improved running game. Lundy has been named as the starter for the Texans.

Immediately drop Moats and pickup Lundy. Don't hesitate.

achilles1542 thanks for the help. I really do appreciate it. I had not thought of it that way. I am not loving life right now. I have S. jackson and they now have Davis. I got Gore, along with Addai and Rhodes and that back field is also an unknown to me. We are only allowed to have 5 runnning backs at a time. Also if we drop a player you can't pick him back up. Thanks again, Jon

Westrbrook will play the season opener and be fresh and ready for it.

Once Portis went down for the preseason, coaches began became over concern and cautions. Coach sat there players for having a bandaid scratch or suffering and stiffness.

I think this is the real reason TO hasn't practiced. FEAR!

Westrbrook will play the season opener and be fresh and ready for it.

Once Portis went down for the preseason, coaches began became over concern and cautions. Coach sat there players for having a bandaid scratch or suffering and stiffness.

I think this is the real reason TO hasn't practiced. FEAR!

I wouldn't take advice from someone with a third grade reading level... That being said...

Don't be dumb and pick up Lundy... who would you rather have? Two starters or one starter and his handcuff which you may never use all season... plus there's still a possibility that the Eagles might pick up a #2 off of the waivers that are being released today... As an Eagles homer I don't think any birds fan thinks any of the backs behind Westy could be a regular starter. And honestly... we're the Iggles... we pass the ball 75% of the time... that will never change... so unless you're in a PPC league you'll never find a real stud out of any of our backup RB's.