Sign in to follow this  
mgm32

Need some help in a couple areas

I'm in a total of 3 leagues but can only post one of my teams in my signature. Here are my lineup decisions for the week from each league. Deuce already screwed me over from last night but oh well. Please help me out on these and I'll be sure to respond to your questions as well.

League 1:

WR: pick 2 - S. Holmes, Cotchery, V. Jackson, Ronald Curry (I'm leaning with the 1st 2...have Harrison also who already played)

League 2:

RB: pick 1 - Lamont Jordan and Thomas Jones (leaning towards Jordan against weak Detroit D over banged up Jones against the Pats)

WR: pick 3 - Fitz, L. Coles, S. Holmes, Patrick Crayton, Craig Davis

League 3:

WR: pick 1 - Reggie Brown, L. Coles, S. Holmes, Brandon Marshall (I'm leanign with Reggie Brown...have Wayne also who already played)

League 1:

S. Holmes and V. Jackson, (even though he's against the Bears). If you're worried about that, go with Cotchery.

League 2:

RB: Thomas Jones, unless he's still injured on Game Day.

WR: Fitz, L. Coles, S. Holmes. I might replace with Coles with Crayton, though.

League 3:

WR: pick 1 - Reggie Brown, though Holmes might give you more risk/return.

Can you help me out as well? Thanks.

Thanks for mine ...

League 1

Holmes and Curry. I don't like Pennington Vs the Pats so I'd sit Jerrico. Not that the Raiders are not much better, but they will probably be losing and losing = passing.

League 2

I know this sort of goes against what I had for League 1, but ...

RB - Jones: The Jets will try and control the clock for as long as they can, plus they had some success running against NE last season with a much worse back(s).

WR - Fitz, Holmes, Crayton: With Glenn out someone has to catch the ball against a bad D

League 3:

WR - I think you're right with Brown ... Marshall is a little bit of an unknown still.

League 1:

S. Holmes and V. Jackson, (even though he's against the Bears). If you're worried about that, go with Cotchery.

League 2:

RB: Thomas Jones, unless he's still injured on Game Day.

WR: Fitz, L. Coles, S. Holmes. I might replace with Coles with Crayton, though.

League 3:

WR: pick 1 - Reggie Brown, though Holmes might give you more risk/return.

Can you help me out as well? Thanks.

I agree with notJames with these picks ... Cotchery is looking at the NE Defense anyway, so I doubt he'd be worth taking over Jackson ...

Thanks for the help....I'm starting to like Cotchery more and more this week....past success against New England, Harrisson suspended and Samuel isn't in full game condition yet so that hurts their secondary even more. Plus Seymour is out which downgrades them slightly....just something to consider...