Sign in to follow this  
hawk82

roydell williams

I'm considering him as well to replace Mason this week who has a terrible matchup. However, the Jets are terrible against the run and actually decent against the pass, so I expect Fisher's gameplan will be to run it down their throats.

My criteria for a waiver wire receiver this week are: a game that matters for at least one of the teams, player is not in danger of getting benched for younger talent or to rest an injury, decent weather or dome, and a decent QB throwing the ball. That said, I'm concentrating on receivers in the the following games:

NO/Philly,Wash/Minny game, Tenn/NYJ game, Giants/Buffalo, Dal/Carolina.

I've narrowed it down to Roydell, Sinorice Moss (Because of Shockeys injury), Bobby Wade, Colbert, and Kennison (because Detroit just sucks).

I have been lucky enough to watch every Titan game this far. Here is what I've noticed. Moulds, Gage, Williams, Scaife, Troupe, and Jones have all been involved. You just never freakin' know with this group. It wasn't but two/three weeks ago when Gage was getting the looks and he was the sleeper to pick up. I do agree that Williams seems to be the guy right now though. This team is on the playoff bubble so you can at least expect a competitive game.

He has been targeted 79 times with 45 receptions over the season.

last week 4/92/2

week before 3/30/0

week before that 5/74/1

and he's dropped some catchable balls.

I think he would be a very servicable #3 fill in during crunch time. Good luck :bandana: