Sign in to follow this  
seismic

Vikings vs. Packers!

Packers coming off a bye week and a big win. Vikings coming off a big loss and a sex cruise. Anyone think G.B. defense would be money this week even though it's at the HHH Metrodome?

Packer fan here and I wouldn't play their defense. They hardly ever play well at the metrodome. The vikings are likely to pull together and play their best game of the year. Stay away from this one!

The Packers fans are not fooled for a second by this one. Nor are the Packers themselves, and the Vikings are still going to give them all they can handle. It doesn't matter what the records are or anything, the Vikings are going to play this game like the Super Bowl. It's going to be intense; it's once again very literally a battle for the birthright for the NFC North championship, in the eyes of the teams right now. Ever since that Monday Night game in 1998, this has been THE best rivalry in football, bar none.

The Packers fans are not fooled for a second by this one. Nor are the Packers themselves, and the Vikings are still going to give them all they can handle. It doesn't matter what the records are or anything, the Vikings are going to play this game like the Super Bowl. It's going to be intense; it's once again very literally a battle for the birthright for the NFC North championship, in the eyes of the teams right now. Ever since that Monday Night game in 1998, this has been THE best rivalry in football, bar none.

I couldn't agree more. These two teams will tear each other apart on Sunday. This is going to be an all out shootout. Stay away from both defenses unless you dont get penalized for pts given up. There will be turnovers to be had from both offenses. That being said, I couldn't be more happier that I'll be there to witness it...Go Pack!!

Packer D would be a gamble. I would go with a good consistant performer. But if you have an average D, why not take a shot and throw them in there. Just as I said, they are getting better as the younger guys get more experience and the new Bates system works out its kinks. Viking run offense has been awful and the Packer run defense has actuually been respectable. The Viking with a one dimensional offense and no reliable targets with Culpepper playing with his head in the clouds could mean mucho turnovers.

CULPEPPER 310 yds, 2 TDs, 3 INTs & 1 Fumble Lost..... something like that'.

________________________________________________________________________________