Sign in to follow this  
angman

Are my WRs good enough

My team is in my signature, and just recently shipped off Lance Armstrong among others in a deal to get Ronnie Brown. My WRs before then were Harrison, Owens and Roy Williams. Now I still have Harrison and Roy Williams, but at that 3rd spot, I'm left with Travis Taylor, Mark Clayton and Bobby Engram. All are guys with high upside, but I dunno how confident I am in all of them because either a) they aren't #1 options on their team or b need things to go right for their value to spike.

The deal for Brown left me with some serious RB depth though. I have LT2, Ronnie, Dillon/Maroney and Benson. I'm thinking of shipping off Benson right now because I don't know how that situationi n Chicago is gonna play out. I could use him to upgrade at QB1, but really, after Manning, Brady, Hass and Palmer? the next 10-15 guys to me are all the same and I like the Snake.

I'm thinking of proposing this deal, Benson and one of my 3 WR3s for Mush Muhammed and Antonio Bryant. The question I have for everyone is, should I deal Benson now, or hope he gets the starting job in Chicago

Thanks for any input, will reply to yours

In my opinion only Clayton has "high upside", the other two are weekly fill-ins at best.

Depending on how valueable RBs are in the league, it seems a little harsh to shipp off Benson for Bryant or Muhammad.

You better pray benson starts bc your RB depth sucks.

Starting 2 QBs you are in serious trouble. If you make a trade involving Benson you better get a better 2nd QB. :pointstosky:

In my opinion I dont think you would get enough by trading benson and one of those WR's. The upside on those three is probabbly worth the risk. Muhammed has no one to throw to him and if they did he is going to be getting doubled left and right. And my whole feeling is never count on someone from SF.

But you should still deal Benson. Everything that is coming out of the bears camp is that benson still isnt ready and Jones is just about ready now. Jones is gunna come out mean thinking someone is trying to steal his #1 spot. Its just he prolly wont be healthly all season and benson will get a few games where he is the #1 option. But if I were you find a sucker and dump him off. If Ernest Wilford is available for trade I would go that direction cause matt jones looks to be injury prone.

My team is in my signature, and just recently shipped off Lance Armstrong among others in a deal to get Ronnie Brown. My WRs before then were Harrison, Owens and Roy Williams. Now I still have Harrison and Roy Williams, but at that 3rd spot, I'm left with Travis Taylor, Mark Clayton and Bobby Engram. All are guys with high upside, but I dunno how confident I am in all of them because either a) they aren't #1 options on their team or b need things to go right for their value to spike.

The deal for Brown left me with some serious RB depth though. I have LT2, Ronnie, Dillon/Maroney and Benson. I'm thinking of shipping off Benson right now because I don't know how that situationi n Chicago is gonna play out. I could use him to upgrade at QB1, but really, after Manning, Brady, Hass and Palmer? the next 10-15 guys to me are all the same and I like the Snake.

I'm thinking of proposing this deal, Benson and one of my 3 WR3s for Mush Muhammed and Antonio Bryant. The question I have for everyone is, should I deal Benson now, or hope he gets the starting job in Chicago

Thanks for any input, will reply to yours