R Williams - wr

D Jackson - wr

Winslow - te

Morency - rb

Engram - wr

Jennings - wr

Henry - rb

Toefield - rb

not worrying about my qb right now. 10 yrd = 1 pt receiving, 10 yrds = 1 pt rushing. td = 6, pt 1 reception = 1 pt

Been offered Bruce and Watson for Green and Engram

Been offered Kevin Jones for Green, Addai, and Rhodes

would you do either one of these before week 1?

I wouldn't do any of those....I don't see a benefit for you. Witht eh first one, you give up Green you will have a RBBC for your #2 rb...who do you start Addai or Rhodes? And if you do the 2nd one and get KJ, I don't see that being too beneficial because KJ is not that great....an ok # 2 but not worth giving up 3 rb's for him....what if something happens to KJ...all you'll have left is backup rb's who may not even touch the ball during a game.

I would say stay put for now.

See mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=225647

I see exactly what you are saying. I just know with a receptions point league, I'm trying to get as many catches as I can. I do not know what to expect out of winslow, and E Johnson (TE for San fran ) is still available, so I think I can hold off for a week or two...

I've helped a few of you and would like more help here. If you post your link, I'll help you.

He has said he would also do a rhodes/addia and winslow for k jones.

how do you feel about winslow this year and would you do that?

I've helped a few of you and would like more help here. If you post your link, I'll help you.

He has said he would also do a rhodes/addia and winslow for k jones.

how do you feel about winslow this year and would you do that?

That's a tough one. Winslow could have a decent year, but I'm not too sold on him considering he's on the Browns. Kevin Jones could also go either way, although I do see him having a pretty good year. The obvious downside to this trade would be if either Rhodes or Addai end up as the nubmer 1 back as opposed to RBBC, and have a solid year.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=225696

I'm thinking I am going to do the rhodes/addia and winlsow trade for K jones, then make a green/engram for watson/bruce trade.

what do you think if I combined the options and did that?

leave a link and I'll help you.

Hmm... That still leaves you pretty thin at RB. The question is do you think that Martz can do for KJ what he did for Faulk. I don't mean turn him into the best RB in the game, I mean make him the focal point of an explosive offense.

I think I would make those trades. KJ is a better bet than Green at this point, and which of the Indy guys do you start? Bruce is one of those guys that just quietly performs every year, and Watson could do good things this year. I'm would worry about your RB depth who is on the wire as a possible addition?