Sign in to follow this  
miamidirtysouth

Alexander trade in the works

I am now being offered Alexander, H. Ward for CHamber, Caddy and Maroney

What should I do? It is a PPR league by the way and I have M. Morris. My thinking is down the stretch S. Alexander will produce big numbers.

Leave a link and I will help you out too.

My current team is 1-2:

QB: Culpepper, A. Smith, Brunell

WR: Chambers

WR: Galloway

WR: M. Jones, Colston, Cocthery

RB: R. Brown

RB Caddy

TE: Winslow

FLEX: Maroney, Dillon, Jacobs, M. Morris,

DEF: Chicago

That's a tough call. With not seeing your roster I would say don't do the trade. I have more faith in Maroney and Brown than I do Alexander at this point. The WRs are a wash in my book.

Please see mine

I think that it is a reasonable offer, but my only concern now is SA durability for the remainder of the season. I guess it comes down to two real concerns one what else do you have on your roster and more importantly are you in a solid enough position where you can survive the wait for Alexander. You have to remember SEA plays CHI, Bye, STL, and MIN for the next four weeks, so you may not be able to count on Morris to do a whole lot during that stretch which could knock you out of the playoffs altogether. Keep in mind RBrown plays HOU, NE, NYJ, and GB and Maroney plays CIN, MIA, BYE, BUF. I defintely like their schedule during that stretch that you would be missing them and having to start Morris. I would not make that trade. Just my .02.

Thanks for mine.

think of it this way.....you will have SA for playoffs....and Ward WILL pick it up......id do it....

Plz help me out....

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=237698

If it is a definite SA is coming back and you have the team to win games while he is out, I would do it.

it's up to you. SA won't get as much TDs as last year since they have good WRs this year. they won't need SA as much. and also looke at your starting line up after the trade. since SA is not gon come back for atleast 4 to 6 weeks. Assume the worse and say 6 Weeks. I am thinking of trading for SA since I have Gore and A. Green as my back up and R. Brown and S. Jax as my starter but I am not sure yet. I want to know more about SA's injury before I make my desicion.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=237734

If your record is good so far (3-0), I would think about doing it cause you could maybe take a loss or 2 while Alexander is getting back healthy. If you have a losing record right now there is no way I would take a chance like that right now.

If your record is good so far (3-0), I would think about doing it cause you could maybe take a loss or 2 while Alexander is getting back healthy. If you have a losing record right now there is no way I would take a chance like that right now.

I would do this only if you think you can make the playoffs without SA. I personally wouldn't do it as a foot injury with an RB who is almost 30 scares me too much.

I would do it especially if you have a 3-0 record and count on SA to turn it up in the playoffs - but if you are fighting to get in then I would not - the post on the schedules was rigth on point...thanks for mine.

i say do it... u might kick urself short term as chambers puts up good numbers in the next couple of games.. but in the long run ull be good

At 1-2 you can't wait for SA to get healthy, you have to win now. I really like Maroney, especially this week with Dillon's status unknown and going against a suspect CIN run D. And Chambers could potentially do well if Culppper gets his act together. I wouldn't do it.

Please see mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=237877

I like this deal a lot more than the original deal that you posted. I think that I would do this deal I am really not sure what you can expect from Caddy on a weekly basis. he will be up and down. Chambers for Ward is a wash to me. I think that it would be worth it to get SA, as long as you can afford to wait for him to get healthy. Just my .02.

Thanks for mine.