Sign in to follow this  
Ricky's Swami

CPep @ Texans or Leftwich @ Redskins?

On paper, Culpepper with all those weapons going against the absolute worst defense in the NFL sounds great but remember, this Phins team barely beat TEN and they had to lean on Ronnie (26 carries) to do it.

Culpepper has looked very sketchy and the OL is horrific. If he fall behind and turns the ball over, he could get yanked for Joey although I doubt Saban does that. I'm a Miami homer and everyone here knows how defensive Saban is about his decisions.

Leftwich's match up is far more challenging but with Matt Jones retuning to the line up, I like his chances for 250+ yards and 2 TDs.

P.S. I'm already starting Ronnie Brown.

So - Culpepper or Leftwich?

Thanks - I'll answer yours so leave a link.

:thumbsup:

I think you should give Culpepper a final shot at your starting lineup due to the matchup this week. Basically if he can't perform this week I am ready to drop him. I am giving the starting job to Randy Moss this week vs CLE

I think you should give Culpepper a final shot at your starting lineup due to the matchup this week. Basically if he can't perform this week I am ready to drop him. I am giving the starting job to Randy Moss this week vs CLE

:(

Thanks - yeah, I'm gonna give him this week. Even if he continues to suck, I'll probably keep him though b/c he has zero trade value and looking at last year, Saban's Phins picked it up and made a nice run late. The same could happen this year as the OL finally starts to gel late.

Let me know if you have a question.