Sign in to follow this  
adanley

Trading for S. Alexander

I'm trying to get S. Alexander for B. Westbrook and another player. Who should I package with Westbrook? Roster in Sig. (No PPR)

Alexander Owner

QB Jake Delhomme, CAR

QB Eli Manning, NYG

QB Drew Brees, NO

RB Shaun Alexander, SEA

RB Carnell Williams, TB

RB Corey Dillon, NE

RB Kevan Barlow, NYJ

RB Maurice Morris, SEA

WR Marvin Harrison, IND

WR Chris Chambers, MIA

WR Eric Moulds, HOU

WR Troy Williamson, MIN

TE Todd Heap, BAL

TE Jason Witten, DAL

PK Neil Rackers, ARI

TM Ravens, Team Defense, BAL

TM Seahawks, Team Defense, SEA

I love what you have already but it is a keeper and who would not want SA so lets see....... He would be SO weak a RB if he lets SA go I would think you would have to offer another RB as well....Tiki is hot but he is talking about hanging it up after this year but you need to keep your studs until SA comes back, Portis no way you let him go, Fred is on a great team but rookie breathing down his back, Travis bad team but some one has to get the ball, Jacobs take over if Tiki leaves (keeper right).

So IMO it would be between FRED and TRAVIS (he had a hugh week so offer while hot)

What type of scoring do you use? PP or PPR? I'm in a PPR league, and would kill to have Tiki and Westy. Maybe Westy and T Henry or Heap. What's his record? Why does he need to trade?

What type of scoring do you use? PP or PPR? I'm in a PPR league, and would kill to have Tiki and Westy. Maybe Westy and T Henry or Heap. What's his record? Why does he need to trade?

No PPR

My record 5-1. Her record 1-5.