Sign in to follow this  
sly poppa

QB for week 12 - Winner gets $400

I'm in a big money league where week 12 is our league championship. The league champion enters a round robin total points tourney for the next four weeks with all the other league champions. It's winner take all for $40,000. I need to win this week to make the cut for the tourney.

Scores 6 for a TD, 1 for 20 yards passing, 1 for 10 yards rushing, -2 for picks. 2 point bonus for TD over 40 yards.

Kitna vs MIA.

The turkey day game. Miami is playing great defense right now. Kevin Jones will most likely sit for this one. Kitna has cooled of late, but seems to go off the minute I send him back to the pine.

Pennington vs HOU

Houston can't stop the Jets in the meadowlands and right now I'm leaning towards this one as Chad has been quiet, but I just think its about time for him to put out a very nice game after facing some tough defenses lately.

Harrington @ DET

Grudgematch. They will be throwing quite a bit in this one. I think Ronnie may have trouble again with that patchwork line. He could put up some numbers, but is a risky start.

Thanks for answering mine!

I would have to go

Harrington

Pennington

Kitna

Harrington is playing a very poor Detroit defense. Yes, the revenge factor will definitely be alive and well. But most of all, he has been putting up decent ff numbers overall. He will be primed and motivated for Thanksgiving Day.

Pennington is about due, but since the first few games of the season he has been very erratic. I would be too scared to trust him in a big money situation like you are in.

Kitna has cooled off recently. His #1WR is always double teamed. His #2WR(KJ) is not going to play. I don't have any confidence in Kitna right now. On top of all of this, he is going up against a pretty good Miami D.

Just one man's opinion, but I think I would go with Harrington. They are playing better lately, his WRs are all catching balls as is his RB.

I like Kitna, even though he's been down a bit of late.. but I figure with KJones out, they will have to rely on a passing game and that will only benefit Kitna..

Thanks for mine.

I'm in a big money league where week 12 is our league championship. The league champion enters a round robin total points tourney for the next four weeks with all the other league champions. It's winner take all for $40,000. I need to win this week to make the cut for the tourney.

Scores 6 for a TD, 1 for 20 yards passing, 1 for 10 yards rushing, -2 for picks. 2 point bonus for TD over 40 yards.

Kitna vs MIA.

The turkey day game. Miami is playing great defense right now. Kevin Jones will most likely sit for this one. Kitna has cooled of late, but seems to go off the minute I send him back to the pine.

Pennington vs HOU

Houston can't stop the Jets in the meadowlands and right now I'm leaning towards this one as Chad has been quiet, but I just think its about time for him to put out a very nice game after facing some tough defenses lately.

Harrington @ DET

Grudgematch. They will be throwing quite a bit in this one. I think Ronnie may have trouble again with that patchwork line. He could put up some numbers, but is a risky start.

Definitely Pennington.

Assuming weather is no issue whatsoever (mostly concerned w/ high winds), I'd ride w/ Pennington--I can see Lav Coles having a big day (he actually got open frequently vs. Bears). Harrington--just don't trust him, & I think w/ Lions DTs Cody & Rogers being OUT this week, I think Mularkey pulls his head out & finally gives Ronnie brown the rock 25 times; Mia D has been stepping it up, so I can see Kitna having problems; thus, I do not see the Lions vs. 'Phins game turning into a shootout. In the end, for that kind of money, I'd trust Pennington over the alternatives. Good luck...

Guest JahRasta311

i'd have to say pennington as well, i dont know whats up with kitna lately, but i have a slight feeling he's gonna bounce back this week.

Assuming weather is no issue whatsoever (mostly concerned w/ high winds), I'd ride w/ Pennington--I can see Lav Coles having a big day (he actually got open frequently vs. Bears). Harrington--just don't trust him, & I think w/ Lions DTs Cody & Rogers being OUT this week, I think Mularkey pulls his head out & finally gives Ronnie brown the rock 25 times; Mia D has been stepping it up, so I can see Kitna having problems; thus, I do not see the Lions vs. 'Phins game turning into a shootout. In the end, for that kind of money, I'd trust Pennington over the alternatives. Good luck...

:cry:

I don't have an opinion on this one, but I will share that Pennington is at great risk of losing the job if he doesn't perform. Will that make him step up or will he be sitting on the bench by half time? Pretty big risk there if you must win.

Thanks for the reply

I think the answer here is Pennington. The Texans Def. made J.P. Losman look like an all pro last week and the Pennington needs to keeping winning to keep his job big. Look for Pennington to pull it together against a suspect D.

Miami D is getting back some D line and D Back help this week, they were already playing pretty good ball without them.

Harrington is just too risky in my opinion for a big money league. He might have a huge game but look for Detriot to expliot he tendencies (they shoud know them very well) and pick him off atleast twice.

Harrington, catch the 2nd half season run

Kitna, will throw alot tomorrow

Pennington, loser

just my humble opinion, thanks

Harrington, catch the 2nd half season run

Kitna, will throw alot tomorrow

Pennington, loser

just my humble opinion, thanks

Pennington...

Just because Kitna will throw alot doesnt mean he will do good... more INTs perhaps.

Look what MIA has done to QBs recently.