Sign in to follow this  
lily

My team is hurting and I need help to stay in playoffs

I have ronnie brown(out), travis henry (Q), D jackson (out), and Colston most likely probable. I am in the playoffs and we make drops and adds based on worst to first rank.

Booker, B. Edwards, Pinner, Dayne, Ced Houston are available. I am playing a high scoreing team and my team is limping. Should I drop in the order of priority the following.

add Booker for Caldwell(will get because I am ranked last.

add pinner for droughns

or add dayne for droughns

Note: line up can have up to four RB's with one WR or four WR's with one RB. One QB, TE, K, D.

My Team:

Brees

Young

R Johnson

R. Brown

Droughns

Sammy Morris

Colston

D Jackson

Boldon

R Caldwell

Witten

Stephens

Carney

Gramatica

Eagles

Jags

If I understand this correctly, I would definitely go with the four RBs/1 WR since RB are apt to touch the ball more and score better more consistently. With that said, I would go after a RB though I don't really like any of those options you mentioned. There's no guarantee that Dayne, Pinner or Houston will be the featured back throughout the game based on past evidence, but of the three, I would probably target Dayne...

Thanks for mine!

hi ohboy,

Thanks for answering mine.

From what I heard on ESPN the other night, they making it out that Pinner was pining for a starting job in DET next year, hence his breakout game last week. Given that....what is Chester Taylor's likelihood of returning this week?

If Taylor is definitely out, go with Pinner because look at what McGahee did to the NYJ run last week and as nick stated above, I imagine MIN will be playing with the lead this week so more run opps.

If it looks like Taylor/Pinner are going to split carries then you have to go Dayne.

Whichever you do....definitely start the 4 RB's over picking up a WR.

Good luck!

I am with the others going 4RB-1WR, and that your 4th RB should be Dayne. I think Chester's going to at least time-share, and I think that Dayne may get a lot of looks (gut feel).

Good luck, and thanks for mine.

EDIT: Wait, if I read this right, you'll actually need 2 RBs. If you pick up Dayne, you'll have Rudi, Dayne, and Sammy Morris. Unless you're willing to eat a 0 for Ronnie Brown, you may need to drop him for Pinner?

Edited by veebs4