Sign in to follow this  
J5

Lineup help for Championship game-qb and defense

I made it to the championship game but will need every point I can get to win. I have some decisions to make at both the qb and defense position. Who should I start?

Brady vs. Jacksonville

Leinart vs. SF

Anderson vs. TB

Rattay vs. Cleveland

I have obviously been playing Brady up to this point but he has not been very good lately and plays against Jacksonville. I am leaning toward Leinart right now.

Pittsburgh vs. Baltimore

NE vs. Jacksonville

KC vs. Oakland

I currently own NE and Pittsburgh and was thinking of picking up KC to play vs. Oakland. The last 3 defenses who played vs. Oakland put up over 20 points however, the last time KC played them in KC they gave up 20 points and only had 1 sack. NE and Pittsburgh have tougher matchups but have been doing it for the most part all season. My opponent has the Jets and Raiders defense and I anticipate him either making a move for KC or picking up NE or Pittsburgh if I drop them. All opinions are needed. Leave link and I will answer yours.

I made it to the championship game but will need every point I can get to win. I have some decisions to make at both the qb and defense position. Who should I start?

Brady vs. Jacksonville

Leinart vs. SF

Anderson vs. TB

Rattay vs. Cleveland

I have obviously been playing Brady up to this point but he has not been very good lately and plays against Jacksonville. I am leaning toward Leinart right now.

Pittsburgh vs. Baltimore

NE vs. Jacksonville

KC vs. Oakland

I currently own NE and Pittsburgh and was thinking of picking up KC to play vs. Oakland. The last 3 defenses who played vs. Oakland put up over 20 points however, the last time KC played them in KC they gave up 20 points and only had 1 sack. NE and Pittsburgh have tougher matchups but have been doing it for the most part all season. My opponent has the Jets and Raiders defense and I anticipate him either making a move for KC or picking up NE or Pittsburgh if I drop them. All opinions are needed. Leave link and I will answer yours.

You and I have similar problems....

Rattay certainly showed he could play against a tough Chicago defense....and Brady against Jax is a tough play...

Lienart has been inconsistant and Frisco did stop Seattle...

I would go with Rattay and take my chances...

As far as the D goes... I also have used NE most of the year... But Jax is in a must win situation and MJD should tear it up ... yet Tennesseee certainly did well...

I am picking up Green Bay off of waivers they are at home against a weak Minn offense... It will be hard to not play NE but I am afraid that Jax will put up at least 2 to 3 tds this week. So if you can't pick up GB ...go with KC against oakland....

Good Luck

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=261007

Some tough decisions:

I would say Leinart or Rattay at QB. Brady just hasn't been getting it done and it's almost a high risk to play him. Leinart has more potential but Rattay plays a bad Browns team. Advantage: Rattay

You and I have the same D's....i'm torn on this as well.

At first glance, I liked Pitt at home. They've been playing well and should do pretty well but if McNairs back they won't get the sacks and it is a tough matchup. NE is solid and Jacksonville gave up huge points to the Titans last week. I don't think that will happen again, they'll be more careful.

Depending on your league's defensive scoring, i'd go with KC

Thanks for mine

Go with the KC defense.

The Raiders were shut out by the Lambs last week. Brooks had less than a hundred yards and an interception. After he was benched, Walter had two interceptions. The running game is a joke. The Raider offense has been teetering on the edge all year. This week it will implode. We are talking about a team that has been shut out three times that now has a quarterback controversy. Only in Oakland. All this is in addition to the Randy Moss, Gabriel, and Porter circus. Go with KC. It is like stealing.

Would go with Leinart and KC. The Raiders are not very good at either aspect on offense and KC is playing for their playoff lives.

On a side note any help for my lineup would be appreciated.

QB - Matt Hassleback and Chad Pennington

RB - Steven Jackson, Joseph Addai (injured?), Justin Fargas and Jerious Norwood

WR - Laverneous Coles, Chad Johnson, Donald Driver, and Lee Evans

I have the Chicago D and Des Clark for TE

Need help please

I'd say Leinart at QB vs SF. As shaky as Leinart could be, I absolutely wouldn't trust Rattay or Anderson. At least Leinart has some serious weapons. Brady vs Jax is too risky IMO.

For defense I'm in a similar predicament. Have both Pitt and KC. Pitt defense has played well, but that Baltimore offense is fairly balanced. On the other hand, that Raiders offense is historically inept. Plus KC defense looked pretty good against SD last week. Minus LT2 they looked great. I'm gonna go with KC defense and hope for a few picks and at least three sacks.