Sign in to follow this  
JackARoot

Drop Bruce or Galloway for Crayton?

Crayton's available, should I pull the trigger?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Monster year for Isaac Bruce.....I can feel it!! Seriously, with Holt limping around, Bennett being new to the system, I really like Bruce's chances of recapturing his old magic. He's the same age as Marvins, so we know that age isn't an issue too much.

Keep Isaac. If you drop him you could be letting a 1200 yd receiver go for a guy who will start two/three games.....not a good deal!

Keep Bruce....start him this Sunday and then come back in on Monday and thank me!! :rolleyes:

ABSOLUTELY! Isaac turns 35 next month. He has scored exactly 3 TDs each of the last two years. That's right, 3 Tds.

He has not scored double digits in TDs in any of the last 7 years at least.

"Feelings" are nice to have about someone. I have feelings for my family and friends.

But let's look at the facts.

What is the trend here?

35 yrs old, 3 Tds last yr.at age 34, 3 TDs the year before at age 33, a strong emerging RB in S.Jackson, and playing second fiddle to a #1WR in Holt.

To compare him to Harrison is patently unfair. Marvelous Marvin has averaged 13 TDs each yr for the last 7 yrs; Bruce about 5.6.

Crayton has tremendous upside. Is he a sure thing? No one is, but there is great potential for him and a good opportunity for you. Don't settle for mediocrity because that's where your team will end up.