Sign in to follow this  
E-Knuckle Shuffle

2 part question

1. Duece vs TB Bucs or Lamont vs Denver - Wk 2. I am leaning towards Lamont cause I think he is good for at least 50 and 50 against Denver. He ran hard last week and Denver gave up 90 yards and a TD to Lynch. Duece's production scares me a little splitting carries and all, but he could get 20+ carries in a game the Saints should win.

2. Vernand Morency? Does anyone have any info on his status (I know he is hurt right now). I am a little thin at rb (SJax, Duece, Lamont in a 14 team league and their are no decent rb's on the ww) and a guy just dropped Morency in my league. Should I go after him as a flyer, or is Bjax gonna be the man in GB all year?

Thanks for answering mine!

Tough questions.... this is what i think.

1. I would go Deuce vs TB. I have a feeling that NO is going to lite up TB after having a terrible week 1. Deuce will get his for sure. I still dont have any confidence in Lamont even after his great first week. Still suspect after last year.

2. I also have mornecy. They say he was supposed to practice today. Bjack didnt look that good but he also played philly def. I would stick with Bjack for now but watch the injury reports cause bjack is hurt as well. Keep an eye on the WW.

bump again. I picked up morency (hope he gets the starting nod sometime this season). Lets just focus on Lamont vs Duece. Most wk 2 projections are split on who will have a good week. I am still leaning towards Lamont, but like Duece to get a TD this week.

One of the tougher questions. I'm personally starting Lamont as my flex but it's not over a back like Deuce. The previous poster had it right with stats. Denver gave up 90 and a TD, against Buffalo. I like the raiders run game more than I like Buffalo's. Also, I think Culpepper is getting the nod. If he shows up, then Lamont is going to benefit. If he's rusty, then Denver doesn't need to worry about the throw and Lamont will suffer. Since I'm banking on Culpepper showing up, I also think Lamont will put up more points than Deuce, who has to split carries with an explosive RB in Bush. There's a good shot Bush has a spectacular follow up game to an abysmal season opener. He'll be looking to light a much needed spark for his team.