Sign in to follow this  
mec411

TO Trade

If I offer the guy Housh and Foster for TO, his backs are Jacobs and Lendale, he has NO depth at RB and still has Boldin. Would he do it?

ill help you

You realize you'll have zero RB depth w/o Foster? :banana:

I'd shop TO for a better RB than Foster (RBBC), but you never know how desperate he might be...

tell you the truth I wouldn't do it. but it also depends on how dry WW is.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=287100

its a 14 tema league, and we have a terrible league where fa can be gotten in the middle of a game on sunday which leaves the ww dry...and it is bone dry..and now that im thinking about it, i may not do it, my rbs would be baren...though to is an upgrade over housh, no?

I wouldnt do it if I were you. Owens and Housh are both top 10 WR's in my opinion and I think Foster might have a few good weeks. Depth is not a bad thing to have.

I'd say stand pat. The Cowboys Offense looked unstoppable against the lowly Giants, I'd give them at least one more week to see how things go. I also agree with the other posters about preserving running back depth on your part.

I like to have RB depth .TJ should have another good year . I would stay put unless you can get another rb

yeah i think im staying put, i think housh has at least 80 rec and 1000 9tds this year (conservative rec and yards i think)...not too much worse than what i think TO will have (90, 1200, 11) and not enough to kill my rb depth, i at least will have a viable starter to plug in on bye weeks, without him, i have sammie morris, woo