Sign in to follow this  
oban14

Who should I start at RB this week? Bush, R.Brown, Mcgahee - choose 2.

They all seem to have pretty good matchups. I think Brown is a must start, so it really comes down to McGahee against the Rams or Bush against Seattle. I like the idea of playing Bush because I'll definitely be watching the Sunday night game and I have him in some other leagues.

CBS has Ronnie Brown and McGahee as #4 and #5 this week with Bush at #10. fantasysharks has Bush at #2 overall this week.

Any thoughts? Non-PPR, big bonuses for big plays, double points for receiving TDs by running backs.

Leave a link and I'll get yours! Thanks. :dunno:

thanks for the opinion

i would go with mcgahee, he's having a pretty solid year so far and that rams D is terrible.

and bush b/c who else are you going to trust in that saints backfield? stecker? i think not.

i wouldn't choose brown b/c that other guy named lenDale can come in and steal that TD at any time but it can be vice versa. that's why i would stay away from the TEN RBs.

thanks for the opinion

i would go with mcgahee, he's having a pretty solid year so far and that rams D is terrible.

and bush b/c who else are you going to trust in that saints backfield? stecker? i think not.

i wouldn't choose brown b/c that other guy named lenDale can come in and steal that TD at any time but it can be vice versa. that's why i would stay away from the TEN RBs.

Sorry, it actually was Ronnie Brown. I edited it. Thanks though.