Sign in to follow this  
Springer

Rudi Johnson for Warrick Dunn AND Chris Henry? Would you do it?

Alright, I'm trading for Rudi's easy playoff schedule to make a big playoff run. Now, I'm going to offer him W. Dunn, that much is for sure. However, he also wants Chris Henry, but I don't know if it's worth it.

Here are my WRs

R. Williams

H. Ward

B. Edwards

K. Curtis

C. Henry

I start 3 WRs every week, so how do I execute this trade with him?

i wouldn't do that trade to begin with. rudi has done absolutly nothing all year and dunn is just coming on. as for chris henry he should start putting up points after being suspended. i say stay put.

http://bigskysportsconnection.football.spo...m/news/10460195

Cincinnati Bengals -- Wk14-@STL, Wk15-SF, Wk16-CLE

Who would have thought that the Bengals would be the patsies in Week 16, for the possibly playoff-bound Browns. The Rams and Niners are 2-14 combined through Week 9, and both are among the worst rushing defenses in the game, allowing on average about 128 rushing yards per game. Both have better pass defenses, but they can't get to the quarterback and Cincinnati is third in sacks allowed. So expect Carson Palmer and company to fluff up their stats against these teams. WR Chris Henry just returned from an eight-game suspension and he's still only owned in 55 percent of CBSSports.com leagues, despite Chad Johnson coming off a strained neck that forced him to be carted off the field.

Good point on the playoff run. I just picked up Henry for the playoffs. Rudi's production has

been the lowest for any RB with over 10 touches over his last 2 starts but, he is just getting back.

It's a tough call but FF is a gamble ssometimes & you always want to gret the stud in a deal & Rudi

has been the stud for a while. He'll be ready come playoff time. Make the deal.

Good point on the playoff run. I just picked up Henry for the playoffs. Rudi's production has

been the lowest for any RB with over 10 touches over his last 2 starts but, he is just getting back.

It's a tough call but FF is a gamble ssometimes & you always want to gret the stud in a deal & Rudi

has been the stud for a while. He'll be ready come playoff time. Make the deal.

I'ld do it...you're pretty set at WR's...you didn't say how many you could start.

and I don't like anybody on ATL.

Rudi may be able to get it done w/ that schedule...and he should be healthy enough to take the bulk of the carries.

see mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=301867

I made him take K. Curtis instead of C. Henry. Hell yea!

I'm goin on a playoff run now.....

B. Favre

W. Parker

R. Johnson

T. Henry / S. Young

Edwards

Ward

Henry

R. Williams

Folk

Titans

Seahawks

I'm 7-3 with a .5 game lead in my division. My division opponent has LJ which is great.