Sign in to follow this  
jman316

Flexin' it for first place...

With Hass out, Engram may be Frye's safety WR or could be forgotten all together vs. GB. Seattle offense very well could stall out (or just lean HEAVILY on the run), but Bobby is good for at least 5 points.

T. Jones may have a break out game vs. CIN, or end up giving way to one of his backups. Feast or famine with Jones. Even if the Jets get up, they may end up giving the carries to the backups.

Calvin is in a bad spot in DET and his #2 QB is facing the Vikings, could be goose-egged. He was drafted high and I was excited about Megatron's prospects, but this is the first week he's potentially benched and relegated to "wait and see" status. Still a threat for a long TD.

Here's the rest of the lineup:

P.Manning

Portis

Bush

Berrian

Cotchery

O.Daniels

flex

What say you?

I would normally say Megatron but that offense is looking really bad lately. Until Kitna gets back I might stay away from DET players for a bit.

With that said, T.Jones should get the nod here. If he cant run and score against Cincy, I would say the Jets need to dump him.

thanks for answering mine.

With Hass out, Engram may be Frye's safety WR or could be forgotten all together vs. GB. Seattle offense very well could stall out (or just lean HEAVILY on the run), but Bobby is good for at least 5 points.

T. Jones may have a break out game vs. CIN, or end up giving way to one of his backups. Feast or famine with Jones. Even if the Jets get up, they may end up giving the carries to the backups.

Calvin is in a bad spot in DET and his #2 QB is facing the Vikings, could be goose-egged. He was drafted high and I was excited about Megatron's prospects, but this is the first week he's potentially benched and relegated to "wait and see" status. Still a threat for a long TD.

Here's the rest of the lineup:

P.Manning

Portis

Bush

Berrian

Cotchery

O.Daniels

flex

What say you?

I think you are on the right track as far as using Jones. WRs- I think Calvin will have a big game this weekend! Just a feeling...

Good Luck & thanks for answering mine!

Mr. G.