ybrik111

Need RB help

RB Help  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who should I start? (Pick 1)

• Joseph Addai vs. NE
    • Steve Slaton @ Minnesota
    • Thomas Jones @ Buffalo

I've got Earnest Graham as my #1. Need help for a #2.

Joseph Addai vs. NE

Steve Slaton @ Minnesota

Thomas Jones @ Buffalo

Leave a link and I'll do my best to answer yours.

Thanks!

I voted for Thomas Jones.

This is because Minnesota is at home and its DTs are still not suspended, I will keep an eye on that. If they are, Steve Slaton hands down.

Addai is running against a NE team that has surrendered run yards mainly in that Wildcat formation surprise game against Miami. Plus, with Dominic Rhodes doing so well, Dungy has stated Dom will get a lot of carries, which would mean that Addai and Dom will possibly do a 60-40 split, so don't expect big numbers from either.

The only X factor is that Steve Slaton is a better pass catching running back than Thomas Jones. But Minnesota's LBs are better than their secondary, so most of the Texans' pass plays will go to their WRs and not checkdowns to Slaton. That is why I voted for Thomas Jones.

I liked the prior poster's analysis, however I am still going with Slaton in this one. With Ahman Green out this week (likely), I think Slaton sees even more snaps than he has recently, and...given his ability to catch passes and run, he's likely to put one in the end zone. May not pile up a lot of yards on the ground, but, particularly if you are in a PPR league, he's worth a start.

Thanks for mine!

Addai practiced in full all week and will play. I would go with him if he is active. I don't think slaton will do alot against Minnesota's tough run defense and Jones is a mystery week to week. Being a Jets fan, I also see him starting to lose carries to Leon Washington starting today.

please see mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=331556