Sign in to follow this  
canada1

With Barber prob out

Well I don't have Choice so I can't risk the wait untill Sunday night to find out if Barber is a no go....

Unless I hear news Sunday morning he is gonna go what would you do???

M.Morris vs Rams

J.Fargas vs Pats

K.Walter vs Titans

leave a link to yours!

Wow...I really hope Barber plays...these are brutal alternatives....that said: Kevin Walters based on his numbers...good luck!

definitely not Walter (no S at the end)

i would lean towards Morris over Fargas since Fargas never scores (only once all season long) ... and i agree that i would not wait until SNF

definitely not Walter (no S at the end)

i would lean towards Morris over Fargas since Fargas never scores (only once all season long) ... and i agree that i would not wait until SNF

Thanks for the opinion :music_guitarred:

I agree. Morris is the choice here.

Thanks for answering mine.

No problem thanks for getting back at me!

Sunday morning bump....I need some more opinions Im still not sure :(

I'm actually hoping Barber doesn't play because I have Choice but I just got this from CBS Sportsline:

We'll know whether or not Barber will be active for Week 15 about an hour before kickoff (7:15 p.m. ET) on Sunday. We don't like the idea of playing Barber even if he is active since he's not likely to be effective since he can't do anything but run in a straight line. That might make him a candidate to work at the goal line, but you can forget about much else. Choice should be reconsidered as a No. 3 Fantasy RB for this week, especially in leagues where receptions count.

(Updated 12/12/2008).

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/players/playerpage/406023

Take this for what it is worth. I don't know what I am going to do but this doesn't sound good for Barber. I also read that he was limping around in practice according to Rotoworld.

I'd go with other options. Good Luck.

Just got from Rotoworld:

ESPN's John Clayton reports that Marion Barber (questionable, toe) could play in a limited role if he's active on Sunday Night Football.

Clayton doesn't expect more than a half from Barber, which in an easy matchup would still keep him a good bet for a touchdown. But against the Giants, he's simply not worth the risk. If Barber does play, Tashard Choice could still wind up with more touches and yardage. Explore alternatives.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpag...NFL&id=3215

Thanks for the info guys! Does not sound like agood idea to take the chance on Barber :unsure:

Well I hope this is not all talk from the Cowboys to fool the Giants!