Sign in to follow this  
gram

LB trade...how much are they worth?

so a guy in our dynasty league is looking to deal one or 2 of his LBs. i really dont have a solid LB core and am pretty solid everywhere else. so here are his Lbs:

jon beason

stephen cooper

james harrision

d'qwell jackson

julian peterson

paul pasluszny

demeco ryans

and to rookies

rey maualuga

clay matthews

i am looking to put up norwood or some rookie picks from next year. i have 2 3rds and 4th. any thoughts????

its a 12 team league. and if i put up norwood, i really am dropping my chances for young talent in years to come. im not suffering as far as rbs though...chris johnson, forte, LT, and westy. norwood is my 5th

so a guy in our dynasty league is looking to deal one or 2 of his LBs. i really dont have a solid LB core and am pretty solid everywhere else. so here are his Lbs:

jon beason

stephen cooper

james harrision

d'qwell jackson

julian peterson

paul pasluszny

demeco ryans

and to rookies

rey maualuga

clay matthews

i am looking to put up norwood or some rookie picks from next year. i have 2 3rds and 4th. any thoughts????

its a 12 team league. and if i put up norwood, i really am dropping my chances for young talent in years to come. im not suffering as far as rbs though...chris johnson, forte, LT, and westy. norwood is my 5th

How many LBs do you start?

I'd try to target Posluszny. I think he's going to get a ton of tackles this season, and he might be a bit cheaper than some of the others because of his injury last season. Also, as someone who watches quite a bit of AFC South football, DeMeco Ryans is a pretty safe bet to lead the Texans in tackles (though he'll probably cost a bit more).

Thanks for helping with mine...

must start 3 lbs. here are mine as they stand:

Brooking, Keith

Davis, Thomas

Session, Clint

Wimbley, Kamerion

Woodley, LaMarr

and calvin pace on my taxi squad

My view is that this position is too much of a crapshoot to be valuable in a trade. Honestly, I've not been in a league with as many IDP on a roster as this. We had a guy once pick Champ Bailey in the second round. Most leagues I have been in, I'd probably just pick up one off the wire week to week. Ryans is one that I liked last year. I don't have any idea what type scoring you have. In my view you can never have too many RB's in any league, so I doubt I'd ever do an RB for 2 LB's. But, you do look pretty solid at RB. If you could trade Norwood for one of these LB's, and then do you have any additional needs, maybe swap for a WR also. I guess your scoring for IDP must be significant, because I just can't see how I'd give up an RB for 2000 LBs.

jizzatch, you gave me the answer i needed. i needed someone who's been playing idp for a while.i will not trade norwood. i needed someone to say it wasnt worth it. i was planning on play LBbc this year anyway, until he posted he wanted to deal one of his lbs. i guess i will have to look @ picks for next year if i want one of them.