Sign in to follow this  
montana

I love to hate depth!

Normally I'd start a WR for my Flex in this PPR league, but I just don't know this week. I'm 0-1 thanks to facing the Brees, Wayne, Philly D owner last week & I NEED A "W" THIS WEEK!!!!!! Help me out? Leave a link to yours - thanks in advance!

***PICK 1***

WR Burleson vs SF

WR TO vs TB

RB White vs HOU

WR Cotchery vs NE

I was gonna start either TO or Burleson, but with the way Houston gives up the rushing yards, I'm kinda leaning towards White. Granted, he won't see many catches, nor too many yards, but I could see him with 2 TDs vs this D. He could have that 40 yrd 2 TD day like he did so many times last year, which is 16 pts. in our league - any of the above WRs gonna get close to this this week? :lol:

I'd go T.O. He has to be more involved this week and TB def isn't that scary.

As i'm typing this however, I see the weather in Ten may be nasty with thunder showers.

This may help the running game of White rather then Johnson (harder to make cuts).

All being said, I'd bet on T.O. whinning his way to more touches this week as Buf beats TB.

thanks for responding to mine.

TO is bound to rebound...if Buff allows another "bad" game for TO...they could be in for a meltdown...

thanks for mine: seh2000

I would also say TO as the TB defense is weak, but I also like Cotchery this week; I think he will put up some good number.