Sign in to follow this  
TwentyFourSeven

Chris Johnson/Lee Evans for S Jax and Welker

My team is in my signature. We have this crazy rule where when we trade we have to get the same amount of average points back. For example if I trade Kurt Warner and he averages 13 points per week, I have to get 13 points (or somewhere close to that) in return.

Anyways, I thought about this trade. Keep in mind this is more of a yards league, but TD's can be useful too.

I give:

Steven Jackson

Wes Welker

I get:

Chris Johnson

Lee Evans

Does this trade get me anywhere? I still have other recievers so it might not be a big hit for me to get rid of Welker who hasn't played in 2 weeks.

What do you think? Worth it for me?

Leave a link I'll help you out!

i dont think it helps at all.. lee evans is boardering Wr3 eligibility in 12 team leagues at this point.. i dont think chris johnson is a significant upgrade over sjax in a heavy yardage league..

i would flip welker if you can, i dont think he returns and does anything significant this year, and despite selling low you may be able to get a low end WR2 in return for him

Your RBs become great after that, but then your WRs become crap. Your team won't well rounded and perform good in all areas. I say no trade.

Please see mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=352251

We only play 2 WR's so I'd still have Steve Smith and DeSean Jackson plus plugging in one of the other 3 if need be.