Sign in to follow this  
IndyFan

Interesting call

I have Warner on both of my teams but I have an interesting call on one team. Start Warner or Schaub???

Warner and Boldin should be fairly healthy coming off the bye, Arizona is at home, but Arizona may try to establish the run against weak Houston run defense

Schaub has been hot and should have to actually throw in the second half, Arizona has nobody to cover AJ, Slaton keeps defense honest

I have decided to go with the consensus vote (just for fun)

My opinion here is that Slayton seems to be on the uphill. Arizona does not have a back in that category. I feel like Warner will do to Houston, what he did to Indy

Start Warner!

I'd go with Schaub. He's due for a big week against a weak Arizona secondary.

I think Arizona is finding out that passing 75% of the time isn't a palatable game plan. Either they keep up this trend and have limited effectiveness or they decide to finally pound the run. I believe Warner's a good start, but I think Schaub is better- there's 300 yd 4 TD potential here.

Close, but I would go with Schaub. He's got great receivers himself, and Warner hasn't looked great this season.

However, with Warner being at home, I think its close.

I'd go with Schaub. He has good recievers too plus a good tightend and a below average Arizona secondary.

Thanks for mine