Sign in to follow this  
bobpate17

Need help with WR.

Please pick three of following 5 WR to start in PPR league. I can't decide who to play this week.

Roddy White, ATL vs WAS.

Miles Austin DAL vs PHI

Brandon Marshall DEN vs PIT

Hines Ward PIT vs DEN

Darick Masson BAL vs CIN.

Ward, Marshall and White..... White will have fun with Was, I think the MNF game will be a higher scoring and Ward will get in the endzone... Marshall over Austin because Philly shutdown the Giants last week and i see them doing the same thing to Dallas... just my thoughts

White for sure, Austin is on fire and you need to ride that, and then... Marshall. Really a toss up between him and Ward, but Hines has been kept out of the end zone for quite a while.

Thanks for your input.

I think you go with Roddy White, Miles austin and Derrick Mason here.

White has the best matchup

Romo locks in on his fav receiver and goes to him.. right now its Austin.

The last spot is a toss up really. Baltimore showed how to shut down Denver last week.. does Pitt go out and do it again? I don't see Orton throwing the deep ball to Marshall..

Hines Ward I think this week is your third play, I like Mason in this spot too and I think they both put up decent numbers.. but Baltimore will stick to their run game if it's working. Meanwhile Pitt has begun to commit themselves to the air and having Ben make things happen in the passing game.

White/Austin/Ward

That's my take.

White is on fire. Right now, Austin is on fire too, although I don't know how much longer that's going to be. That third slot is gonna be tough. I do like Mason, but Ward has a better QB throwing to him (usually). But if Baltimore starts killing Cin, then less throwing. I'd have to go with Ward.

White without question.

Hard to bench Austin, I think you have to play him.

Thats two!

Marshal: I question if Orton will be any better than last week (BAL) this week (PIT). Leave him on you bench.

I think it is a toss-up for your #3 between Mason and Ward. Both the PIT/DEN and BAL/CIN games could play for lots of running or lots of passing. However I have been very impressed with how Ward is getting the ball constantly and with PPC that means more points. I have been very impressed with Flacco but he throws a lot to the RBs and TE. Not that Mason doesn't get his but Ward is always there for Ben.

White, Austin and Ward

Here is my question for you. http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=356276