Sign in to follow this  
Wheaties

Charles in Charge?

I have a bit of a RB dilemma this week as far as matchups go. My primary guy is Ray Rice, but I need a second RB to start along with him. Unfortunately, matchups do not look that great except for one risky selection.

10 rushing yards = 1 point

10 receiving yards = 1 point

All TDs = 6 points

Fumble = Minus 2 points

Which one of these guys do you start this week?

Ronnie Brown (at NE)

Pats have only allowed 1 rushing TD so far and 109 rushing ypg. Wildcat has been invisible the last 2 weeks. Ricky Williams has been eating away at the stats all year. Can't afford a 2 point stinker this week against my opponent.

Rashard Mendenhall (at DEN on Monday)

Broncos have only allowed 3 rushing TDs and just over 86 rushing ypg. Coming off the bye week, but Mendenhall has not performed great since Week 4 despite matchups against Detroit and Cleveland. Obviously, Air Ben wants to throw the ball 30+ times a game, which limits the rushing attempts.

Jamaal Charles (at JAX)

Jaguars have allowed 5 rushing TDs and over 128 rushing ypg. Chiefs are coming off a bye week and this will be Charles' first start at RB. I have a feeling that Haley will want to give him every chance to put up big rushing numbers to squash all questions about Larry Johnson. However, this is still the Chiefs and their pathetic offensive line.

So who will be doing this... :thumbsup: