Sign in to follow this  
lguero1

I will do my best to rate yours also

12 team league 2 keepers (only kept AP)

Romo (Point per 25, 6 per TD)

Freeman

AP

J. Best (Both have week 9)

R. Bush (It is a PPR league, point per 10 yards)

Fitzgerald

Collie

AJ Green

Vernon Davis

K. Winslow

NO D

STL D

Janikowski

Vinatieri

Freeman

AP

Fitzgerald

Collie

AJ Green

Vernon Davis

K. Winslow

NO D

STL D

Janikowski

Vinatieri

I think Romo and Freeman will be serviceable quarterbacks. My biggest worry is your receiving corps. If Collie stays healthy you'll be fine, but history says otherwise. As a Colts fan I hope he stays healthy but its a gamble. In my opinion, Davis is a nice TE and Winslow has some great upside.

I suggest adding depth to your RB and finding a solid 2nd receiver to pair with Collie.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=387129 - There's my team. Thanks

I think Romo and Freeman will be serviceable quarterbacks. My biggest worry is your receiving corps. If Collie stays healthy you'll be fine, but history says otherwise. As a Colts fan I hope he stays healthy but its a gamble. In my opinion, Davis is a nice TE and Winslow has some great upside.

I suggest adding depth to your RB and finding a solid 2nd receiver to pair with Collie.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=387129 - There's my team. Thanks

I agree with this. Collie is wonderful when he's healthy. I had him on my team last year. If he stays healthy you'll do fine.

Freeman

AP

Fitzgerald

Collie

AJ Green

Vernon Davis

K. Winslow

NO D

STL D

Janikowski

Vinatieri

I like your QB's and think both be very serviceable for the entire season if they stay healthy. RB's you have are built for a PPR league but I really think you needed to have grabbed one more as opposed to a backup kicker (which I highly recommend never doing again, kickers are a dime a dozen). WR's are a bit thin as well. Love Fitz but Collie and AJ Green, while talented have huge ? marks surrounding them. Keep an eye on the waiver wire, you will probably need to add depth. TE's solid... Def's look good but again, maybe look to drop one of your Def's in order to shore up at WR or RB.