Sign in to follow this  
cooolbreeze

Trade Murray for Calvin Johnson? Keeper league!

Team is below. ppr league.

If I made the trade my WRs would be crazy good with CJ, Fitz and Roddy. My RBs would be thin but still good with nice schedules...Gore, Lynch and Bush.

Problem is, it's a keeper for 4th round and later. Murray is the top keeper in the league and CJ can't be kept. We can only keep 2 and I have Stafford (7th) and Hernandez (11th) or even Starks (6th) that I could still keep but they are not Murray (15th).

So, do I make the deal and go all in this year? Can I win even without making the deal? Is it worth it?

Leave a link and I will answer yours.

Team is below. ppr league.

If I made the trade my WRs would be crazy good with CJ, Fitz and Roddy. My RBs would be thin but still good with nice schedules...Gore, Lynch and Bush.

Problem is, it's a keeper for 4th round and later. Murray is the top keeper in the league and CJ can't be kept. We can only keep 2 and I have Stafford (7th) and Hernandez (11th) or even Starks (6th) that I could still keep but they are not Murray (15th).

So, do I make the deal and go all in this year? Can I win even without making the deal? Is it worth it?

Leave a link and I will answer yours.

I stay put. Murray is to productive to let go and with it being a keeper league you still need to think long term. I think Murray is a top 5 back for many years to come so while Megatron is the best WR in the league, I would stand pat.

offer has changed to Calvin and Mathews for Murray and Stevie Johnson. If it wasnt a keeper league (4th round and later) I would have done this trade already.

Need some help here, do I make the move or not? Trade deadline is tomorrow am!

Will answer yours!!

I think you'll be happy to have Murray as a keeper going into next season...I wouldn't be surprised if he matched Johnson's numbers throughout the remainder of this season as well.