D Thomas

Woodhead

Edleman

Julio Jones

Marshall

S. Johnson

V. Davis

Jared Cook

I have been offered Spiller, F. Jackson, and Wayne for Murray, Julio, and Johnson.

If thats no good I may be able to get vincent jackson instead of wayne. Should I make either trade or just leave my roster alone

I wouldn't, you start 3 WR, and only 1 RB on a regular basis. Your RB depth should be alright if that's the case now. Giving up the best reciever in the deal (Julio), especially in a keeper format, doesn't seem to make sense. Plus, looks like Buffalo is running with a time-share situation right now meaning you'd have to start both RBs to get full value. Murray is the bell-cow in Dallas, and the coach keeps saying he wants to incorporate more running into the game plan.

Just my thoughts.

No way I'd do it if you're getting back Wayne.

V. Jax would make it a bit more even, but I'd still stay pat for now. F Jax has looked good and I think we may be developing into more of a RBBC, rather that the "feed Spillar till he pukes" mantra that they were preaching in Buffalo prior to the start of the season. I'm not high on Murray by any means, but you'll be left way too thin at WR if you part with Julio...

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=423636