Sign in to follow this  
scottsind

Julio Out... Who in? Leave a link

My team obviously got hurt with Julio going down so who should I add that could help me get into the playoffs? I have a need at running back, but also at wide receiver if Calvin Johnson continues to be hampered. Let me know you thoughts on these free agents or any recommendations on people still on the waiver wire.

Andre Ellington - I told myself I would never have a Carson Palmer running back on my team again, but.....

Vincent Brown - I liked him a lot pre season

Eddie Royal - Big first couple games, but then fell off

Daniel Thomas - soft rb, but a goal line back

Ryan Broyles - my uncle just dropped him cause he isn't producing

Pettis, Zac Stacy, and Harry Douglas were all target's of mine, but I got beat to the punch because of my waiver wire position.

Thank you and LEAVE A LINK so I can ponder your question!

My team is listed in my sig

Ellington probably has the most upside of the bunch. Keenan Allen available? Could start seeing more targets and he's got pretty good size. Brown hasn't done much and neither has royal since the first couple of games.

Allen got snagged, I was thinking about getting him and while I was thinking someone was quicker than me.

They've already stated Ellington is only going to see around 30 snaps a game so his upside is limited. Mendenhall unfortunately isn't going anywhere.

Would you guys pick up Crabtree to stash him on your bench? I already have Vereen sitting there until whenever he get's back b/c there is no one at running back on the wire sides Ellington, who I just picked up! Thanks for your feedback!