sdc90291

Should I make this trade?

My team (standard scoring, NON-PPR):

QB - Luck, Geno

RB - Shady, Ridley, L Bell, Woodhead, Jacobs, Jennings, Snelling

WR - Djax, Garcon, Godron, Amendola

TE - C Jordan

Plus kicker and Def

I'm 1 game out of first in my division with basically the same number of points as the leader (which is the tie-breaker at the end of the year).I've been offered the following trade from another team: Kaepernick (probably just to start this week and I drop Geno) and Bryce Brown (insurance for Shady) for Woodhead (he wanted J Bell, but I countered with Woodhead). Would you pull the trigger or hold on to him? With most of the bye weeks behind me, I don't know that I'll use him and I like having the insurance for Shady and a better QB for this week. Thoughts? Counter trade?

Btw, his team:

QB -Rodgers, Kaepernik

RB - Rice, McGahee, P Thomas, Tolbert (rough bunch!), Brown

WR - A Johnson, Wayne (doh), Harvin, Jennings, LaFell

TE - J Thomas, M Bennett

Leave your links and I'd be happy to answer yours. Much thanks!

SO would you do the trade or not? What do y'all think? And leave a link to yours

Thanks

I dont like trading RBs for one week fillins. I would try to get Bryce Brown but I wouldnt give up Woodhead. Just deal with Geno for this week or see who else is on waivers. If Kaep puts up a dud, which he is more than capable of doing, and you lose this week, you'll be kicking yourself.

I would keep wood head kap has done nothing since week one...

Thanks for mine.

I don't have a problem with this trade since you don't have any plans to play Woodhead going forward. Kaep has struggled some, but seems to be coming around. I like the matchup against Jax and think he would be an upgrade from Geno. I don't love Brown even if McCoy goes down, but I can see how having him as insurance in that case would feel safe.