Sign in to follow this  
Guest RyanM

Maybe he quit!

Guest RyanM

Maybe Mookie got so distraught about the pending lack of depth that he pulled a DItka (Mike, not Nate) and went to the golf course early.

BTW, I will be checking all day, so no need to enter my picks for me. I'll pick for myself, as I don't think anybody got my latest list of picks as the e-mails I sent got kicked back for whatever reason. Maybe the company knows what I am up to . . . frown.gif

Guest pingpong

Ryan,

Don't worry. I worked for your company for 12 years. Now way D1ck is spending the shareholders money on internet monitoring software wink.gif

Guest RyanM
Originally posted by pingpong:

Ryan,

Don't worry.  I worked for your company for 12 years.  Now way D1ck is spending the shareholders money on internet monitoring software   wink.gif

Excellent point! We're fat too busy spending money on six-figure salaries for people who produce absolutely nothing towards our bottom line!

Guest pingpong
Originally posted by RyanM:

Excellent point! We're fat too busy spending money on six-figure salaries for people who produce absolutely nothing towards our bottom line!

Are you still paying Les and Fernandez, and all those other stiffs that managed to drive the company into the ground?

What defense did you end up settling on with your next pick? I would bet it is a safe pick since Mookie already has one.

Guest RyanM

Are you still paying Les and Fernandez, and all those other stiffs that managed to drive the company into the ground?

What defense did you end up settling on with your next pick? I would bet it is a safe pick since Mookie already has one.

Dude, Dallas D. Like that even took a second thought . . . wink.gif

Somehow, I think Les and Gary did make out pretty sweet. Gary started a dot.com grocery delivery service (groceryworks.com), which he has since sold to a Texas supermarket chain (Tom Thumb). I have no idea what Les is doing these days . . .

D!ck seems to have his stuff together, even if the financial wizards in my division don't!

Guest Scorpion

hey, I need one of THOSE jobs! biggrin.gif

Guest Smitty

Hey! mad.gif I resemble that remark!!! mad.gif wink.gif

Guest pingpong

I don't know about you Ryan, but I feel added pressure to make my swing picks exciting. I hate to disappoint the guys who have been watching the board for 3 days by picking a defense and a kicker wink.gif

Guest RyanM

I don't know about you Ryan, but I feel added pressure to make my swing picks exciting.  I hate to disappoint the guys who have been watching the board for 3 days by picking a defense and a kicker   wink.gif

I'm thinking this is an excellent time to nail down the all too critical Delhomme pick, but, hey, I'm a gambling man by nature.