Sign in to follow this  
Buda

Flaunting the rules

Seems to me that J Bob has a big mouth when he thinks I submitted a new bid too late on a free agent (Patten).

THE RULES clearly state drops after free agent signings must be done by 7PM Friday yet the transaction for the the dumb Galloway pickup did not occur until after 8PM.

Whats up Commish why are some able to violate rules and others need to follow it to the letter?

Penalties????

May I suggest the following classic reader?? "LIFE: Get One" :eek: :D ;) :eek:

1st - Dumb Galloway pickup? Have you actually looked at his stats? He's having a pretty good year, better than Patten, btw.

2nd - Pardon the hell outta me for pointing out when I think someone might be violating the rules. I'm SOOOO SORRY I didn't just let you get away with a possible rules violation and pickup a decent player.

3rd - We didn't post a drop because we were at a bachelor party Thursday evening that Martin was at as well. So, in other words, we weren't anywhere near a computer.

4th - BITE MY HAIRY, WHITE ASS!!!!!!!

[ 10-20-2002: Message edited by: J-bob ]

Obviously this is a small and meaqningless infraction but when I read your reply its laughable...I was at a party. Thats like last year I was at work so I didn't get my roster posted in time.

I propose a new rule that says if you have a lame excuse no rules apply.

As for Galloway he stats will keep looking good if he keeps getting lucky bounces for 80 yards and the end of games.

How hairy is it?