Sign in to follow this  
bigtuna

Ok, i made my pick! and i have something to say!

All you mutherfuockers are gonna pay, You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna fock your mothers while you watch and cry like little biotches. Once we get to Hollywood and find those Miramax focks who are making that movie, we're gonna make 'em eat our shiot, then shiot out our shiot, then eat their shiot which is made up of our shiot that we made 'em eat. Then you're all focking next. Love, Bigtuna.

ps.

no hard feelings except for Nobody.

Whoever is next hurry the fock up!

Originally posted by bigtuna:

All you mutherfuockers are gonna pay, You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna fock your mothers while you watch and cry like little biotches. Once we get to Hollywood and find those Miramax focks who are making that movie, we're gonna make 'em eat our shiot, then shiot out our shiot, then eat their shiot which is made up of our shiot that we made 'em eat. Then you're all focking next. Love, Bigtuna.

ps.

And this is your brain on drugs! :D :eek: :P

ps.

Great movie....

:D and whoever the hell is up now better pick soon or I'm gonna get pis...

What? I'm up? :eek: Uhhh, hold on a few minutes, I gotta try and work some deals. Should only take a day or three... :P

ps.

LMAO! :D