Sign in to follow this  
DrJ

As Usual - Players Available

Brian Griese - The 6th highest QB rating in the league last season and his PPG were starting calibre. He was a top 10 QB over the last 6 weeks. Gruden has a way of working magic with journeyman QB's and Griese will be the latest QB whose career he rejuvenates.

Samie Parker - A 2nd year player that is slated to be a starting WR in a strong passing offense and is creeping up on many sleeper lists. Kennison isn't much, so he could be the #1 before long. Youth + upside = :banana:

Eric Parker - A young starting WR that has come up big whenever healthy the past 2 seasons. #29 ranking over the last 6 weeks of 04 season show he's a very good #3, borderline #2 option when healthy and he'll only continue to improve.

Andre Davis - This guy was really coming on before injury last season and was averaging 8.5 PPG. Just traded to New England, where he should provide the deep threat they've been lacking and fit in nicely.

Joey Galloway - Really came on down the stretch with Griese throwing to him and was the #17 WR over the last 6 games. In fact, he outdid Clayton over that stretch. Those are solid #2 WR numbers.

Dennis Northcutt - With Andre Davis out of the mix, and Braylon Edwards still developing, Northcutt has a firm grasp of the #2 WR situation in Cleveland. Over the last 6 he was one of the top 30 WR's with a merry go round at QB, and the addition of Dilfer could push him into #2 WR territory.

Koren Robinson - Yeah, he's a goofball, but he's still young (25) with tremendous upside. And the price has never been lower.

Plus plenty of others...

Looking for: Future draft picks, as always, but will consider any offers.

Have you considered a career in public relations?  :lol:

Considering I don't have a single offer on any of these guys, I'm guessing I better stick with the computer stuff. :lol:

But you guys will all be sorry when Griese puts up top 10 numbers this year. :lol:

Griese's projected stats through 16 starts in 04:

347/507, 3900 yards, 30 TD, 19 Int.

He put up more PPG in the games he started than the #6 QB!

I believe you are also the authorised salesman of the Brooklyn Bridge?

:cheers:

Not looking for the world. Mostly just trying to get some more draft picks. Like you found with Randle-El, the price can be reasonable. :lol:

There's a lot of crap on rosters out there, surely someone has an interest in upgrading some of their riff raff.