Sign in to follow this  
TyCobb

Trade - Ty and Bigtuna

Bigtuna gets : TE Shockey and Baltimore Defense

Ty gets : RB Chris Perry and Panthers Defense

-----------

I'm pretty happy to add another young RB to the mix, especially only having to give up a marginal fantasy contributer and a defense.

Hopefully he can shake the injury bug and become what they drafted, the #2 RB taken in 2004 (just behind Stephen Jackson and ahead of Kevin Jones, Tatum Bell and Julius Jones).

Bigtuna gets : TE Shockey and Baltimore Defense

Ty gets : RB Chris Perry and Panthers Defense

-----------

I'm pretty happy to add another young RB to the mix, especially only having to give up a marginal fantasy contributer and a defense.

Hopefully he can shake the injury bug and become what they drafted, the #2 RB taken in 2004 (just behind Stephen Jackson and ahead of Kevin Jones, Tatum Bell and Julius Jones).

nice trade Ty.

pretty fair all around. I think Shockey is just a guy in this deal, i am not interested in him.

I wanted Baltimore's D, although i realize Carolina is pretty loaded up on D for 2005 no doubt.

expect offers from MT on Perry....I almost traded him there last year for Peerless Price (glad i didn't).

expect offers from MT on Perry....I almost traded him there last year for Peerless Price (glad i didn't).

I offered him in a package for Dominic Davis. Thus far declined, but my Jedi mind tricks haven't quite kicked in yet. :thumbsup:

Tuna got jacked.

And he's still too much of a sissy to take my bet, or admit that he knows his team sucks too much for it to be worthwhile.

Tuna got jacked.

And he's still too much of a sissy to take my bet, or admit that he knows his team sucks too much for it to be worthwhile.

I offered the bet moron and you did not take it and i will take this to the Main board :lol:

eat my dust loser!!

QB Mike Vick/Tom Brady

RB Priest Holmes/Larry Johnson

RB Lamont Jordon

RB Tatum Bell

WR Terrell Owens

WR Reggie Wayne

K Jeff Reed

def Baltimore

There we go boys :rolleyes: :wall: :pointstosky: :banana:

Tuna got jacked.

I offered the bet moron and you did not take it and i will take this to the Main board :doublethumbsup:

That is correct, and I explained why. Because your team is better in that league and my odds are poor. Unlike you, I'm not too much of a stubborn jackass to make such an admission.

I offered a modified bet with what I consider to be fair odds. There are two options for you here:

1) Accept that bet.

2) Admit that you won't accept the bet because you know my team is better.

It's so simple that even your pea brain should be able to comprehend. So which is it, Gilligan - 1 or 2?

At this point, you have forfeited all right to talk crap in this league because everyone knows you're a scared little b!tch.