Sign in to follow this  
daredevil71

re: Handcuffs

bit of a speculative question here: who would the handcuffs for Edge and Dunn be? Edge: Rhodes or rbbc with Rhodes/ Mungro / Carthon? Dunn: Duckett or would they move up a tailback to rbbc Griffith?

Also was wondering how many handcuffs you fellas like to carry. Obviously many will pickup insurance for their #1 back, but do any of you handcuff more than that? I have Edge, Dunn, Portis, and T.Bell as my backs and am going to pick up Rhodes a.s.a.p. But with Dunn's history of getting nicked up, I'd like to get Duckett as well. Beyond that, I think it'd be overboard (even though L. Betts is available). I've already got D-Jax and Horn taking up space on my bench, so I've got a little room for cuffs but want to leave a roster spot open in case a hot waiver wire pick emerges.

I handcuffed LJ to Priest.

And I handcuffed Bell with Mike Anderson. I figure this "team" has rushed for so many yards that if either of these guys get hurt, it's worth it.

Just the ones that'll take sole job if the #1 gets hurt and if that #1back is prone to injury/age etc.

I have the following:

League 1

LJohnson (not a Priest owner)

DFoster (not a David ownder but I drafted him when everyone and their mom pegged him as the #1)

League 2

DRhodes (also own Edge)

PPass (not a Dillon owner but as evident by last game, Pass is muy valuable)

JGriffith (not a Dunn owner but with TJ hurt with high ankle and Dunn's propensity to get hurt)