Sign in to follow this  
Wayne Fontes

McNair Gametime Decision

CBS SPORTSLINE REPORTS:

Titans QB Steve McNair (back, ankle) missed practice again on Friday, although it's unclear if it was for personal reasons again like on Thursday. He is now considered a gametime decision for the Titans' Week 7 game at Arizona. If he can not play, QB Billy Volek would start in his place.

Man, this blows.

I need to pick one of Jones, Gabriel or Az Hakim as my WR3 this week and while Az has a great matchup, Brooks is undependable...Gabriel would seem to have the most aptitude, but Buffalo is stout against the pass. And so I was planning on playing Jones against AZ - now "Captain Questionable" strikes again.

Not sure what the chemistry between Volek and Jones will be for one, and for two, Volek was a 2 week wonder last year and then SUCKED, killing a lot of fantasy player's playoff hopes. The O-Line is arguably worse than it was last year and it was Volek's immobility that was a big part of the problem - at least compared to McQuestionable who can evade the pass rush.

Arrrgh.

I guess I'll go with Gabriel. :thumbsup:

Man, this blows.

I need to pick one of Jones, Gabriel or Az Hakim as my WR3 this week and while Az has a great matchup, Brooks is undependable...Gabriel would seem to have the most aptitude, but Buffalo is stout against the pass. And so I was planning on playing Jones against AZ - now "Captain Questionable" strikes again.

Not sure what the chemistry between Volek and Jones will be for one, and for two, Volek was a 2 week wonder last year and then SUCKED, killing a lot of fantasy player's playoff hopes. The O-Line is arguably worse than it was last year and it was Volek's immobility that was a big part of the problem - at least compared to McQuestionable who can evade the pass rush.

Arrrgh.

I guess I'll go with Gabriel. :thumbsup:

Great. Thanks for the update.

Man, this blows.

Arrrgh.

I guess I'll go with Gabriel.  :wall:

seemingly more than you contributed to the topic.

but this is the new leaf Scooter, so I won't call you a pole smoking h0mo.

I'd like to, but as mentioned - new leaf and all. Nothing but :wub:

I'd like to, but as mentioned - new leaf and all. Nothing but :lol:

:wall: :wub:

Actually, I was wondering about the effect on Jone's value this week too. Many people seemed to think that McNair would depend on the TEs too much in the first place though. Do you think the same is true of Volek?

This and Julius' status is seriously messing with my plan to start 4 Joneses this week!!

Man, this blows.

Arrrgh.

I guess I'll go with Gabriel.  :wall:

I'd like to, but as mentioned - new leaf and all. Nothing but :wub:

take that new leaf and shove it up your asss

you and your stupid posts are the reason this bored keeps crashing

HTH