Sign in to follow this  
Guest Karim Abdul-Jabbar

Domanick Davis

Guest Karim Abdul-Jabbar

worth anything, esp if Houston has the first pick and take Reggie Bush????

Guest cklennon

If Houston has the first pick, don't you think they'd take Leinart? Certainly Reggie is a better player but Houston doesn't need an RB, they need a QB.

If the Texans end up with the 1st overall pick, which I think they might, I hope for their sake they trade away and do something about that o-line. I wouldnt worry about them aquiring another RB, D.Davis is fine.

Look in the bright side, can the team be any worse next year :cheers:

Taking a back early sure helped the Bears. If they do, Domanick Davis could be Priest Holmes 2 then.

If the Texans pick first, there is zero doubt they take D'Brickashaw Ferguson. Less than zero if that is possible. Domanick Davis and Dunta Robinson are probably their two best players so back is probably not on the horizon.

Guest Karim Abdul-Jabbar

I keep thinking that they should take Ferguson as well but who the hell knows.

They shouldn't even consider any other player if they have the first pick.

Guest Karim Abdul-Jabbar

Logical thinking would suppose so... but Sean Salisbury and Mel Kiper may change their mind for them... REGGIE #1 draft pick hype has already begun... <_<

They will either take Lienart or trade down and aquire multiple picks and go O-line. The fact they shuffled it around and are benching players speaks to the need. You don't pay someone the money they did, then draft a replacement the next year, especially since he has been the only positive thing on your offense.

If the Texans pick first, they should trade down a few spots and then take Ferguson. There are countless teams who would give up a lot of picks to get either Leinart or Bush. If they took Ferguson with the 1st pick in the draft, then their GM does not know what he's doing.

If the Texans pick first, they should trade down a few spots and then take Ferguson. There are countless teams who would give up a lot of picks to get either Leinart or Bush. If they took Ferguson with the 1st pick in the draft, then their GM does not know what he's doing.

Sure if that is how the draft board falls. That wasn't really my point. My point was they need to end up with him, however they do it. If they trade down and get extra picks or whatever, great. But they shouldn't even have a first round draft board. This is the guy they need, period. I could have worded that differently.