Sign in to follow this  
Guest Moose Knuckle Ball Four

Cadillac full speed ahead in workouts

I think Pittman will see the bulk of carries this week. I can't see Gruden running Caddy 20+ against the 49ers. I think I am starting Pittman and Chris Perry this week due to Edge being on a bye. Caddy will sit. PPR league, so I think this is the safe bet. I hope Caddy does not play a tremendous amount like he did the first 3 weeks so I can have him for the playoffs. Tremendous talent, but man, he is a headache for FF owners.

Bump to the first page so we don't get more threads on this topic

Your all wrong Alstott is getting all the carries this week. :huh: <_<

Man I miss the Chris Berman explosion sounds when alstott would run over some D back.

Guest Loose Circuits

Graham will have at least 10-15 carries in the game- he had 17 last week. Bank on it. If I was desperate I would pick him up for this week, but I have better options in most leagues...

No reason to risk further injury to Caddy when your leading by 21 after the 1st quarter and Pittman when your leading my 35 after the 1st half.

Poor Ken Dorsey....he's going to take a beating in what could be his only start this year..

Graham will have at least 10-15 carries in the game- he had 17 last week. Bank on it. If I was desperate I would pick him up for this week, but I have better options in most leagues...

No reason to risk further injury to Caddy when your leading by 21 after the 1st quarter and Pittman when your leading my 35 after the 1st half.

Poor Ken Dorsey....he's going to take a beating in what could be his only start this year..

Don't be so quick to say that this will be a blowout. I have a sneaky feeling San Fran will keep this close and possibly win. Dorsey may be better that Smith at this point, just because he has some more experience. Tampa Bay is not that good. They are not going to go 15-1. They will lose at least 5 games I think. San Fran has a decent and opportunistic D, and some good RBs. If the QB plays decently, they have a shot. They also believe in their coach. This is the main reason why I am staying away from this game in my survivor pool.

For what it's worth, I accurately predicted their Week 1 win vs. the Rams.

Guest TheCheat
Dorsey may be better that Smith at this point, just because he has some more experience.

That's where you lost me. The only current NFL quarterback I've seen that even rivals Dorsey for sheer awfulness is Krenzel. The TB D should do what it wants when it wants Sun.

Teams only do walk throughs on Fridays right?

I guess we won't get any more word until close to game time?

That sucks. I'm out of town this weekend and won't have access to internet or my team til Sunday night.

I guess I bite the bullet and decide to roll the dice on Caddy or plug MeMo in to be safe.

It's a high risk, high reward gamble eh?

That sucks. I'm out of town this weekend and won't have access to internet or my team til Sunday night.

I guess I bite the bullet and decide to roll the dice on Caddy or plug MeMo in to be safe.

Prob ably a good idea to go with Memo this week, only because you can't check in again...

Something about 2 in the hand a bush?

:thumbsup:

Prob ably a good idea to go with Memo this week, only because you can't check in again...

Something about 2 in the hand a bush?

<_<

Yeah I'd hate to come back home to a goose egg at RB. At least I'm sure MeMo will start.

Guest Moose Knuckle Ball Four

"Cadillac" Practices Friday; Still Questionable For Sunday

Tampa, FL -- Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Carnell "Cadillac" Williams practiced again on Friday, but remains questionable for Sunday's game at San Francisco.

"Hes still questionable," said head coach Jon Gruden of Williams, who hasn't played since October 2. "Well sleep on it and see how we feel when we get to San Francisco."

Gruden has said since Williams returned to practice on Wednesday that the team is optimistic about him playing this Sunday.

"You need to see him to see where he is," Gruden said. "Were trying to get more information from him but hes a very isolated human being. So we just go out and practice and see how he looks for ourselves. But he looked very good today."

For the season, the Auburn product has 447 yards rushing and two touchdowns on 99 attempts.

Never seen a guy "look so good" in all my life and not get upgraded to probable by Friday night. I still think he doesn't play..