Sign in to follow this  
pdoggs

Is this the week?

Well after having Caddy in the shop I finally constructed a trade for J. Smith and Droughns.

Does anyone have input on Droughns the rest of the way.

Outside of PIT week 16 I think he could be solid, And his production starts this week against the lowely Texans.

Any reason to think otherwise? :ph34r:

Probably not .. I've been lucky this season watching all the top tailbacks go down when they play me (LT2 being the latest victim). This week I go against Rueben and DD .. expect both to have very bad games.

Sorry to break it to you.

I have Alexander on a bye, and am starting Droughns. He had 100 last week, and I am fairly confident of 90-120 yds and possibly a touch.

:lol: :thumbsup: :( :( :lol: :lol: :lol: That's a good one! He'll be lucky to score once. Twice is getting a tad greedy don't you think? Droughns is a borderline stiff as far as I'm concerned and should only be played in emergency situations. I would rather play back ups like Larry Johnson, Duckett (when healthy), etc...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's a good one! He'll be lucky to score once. Twice is getting a tad greedy don't you think? Droughns is a borderline stiff as far as I'm concerned and should only be played in emergency situations. I would rather play back ups like Larry Johnson, Duckett (when healthy), etc...

:o

May I ask who you think will stop him this week? Do you actually think Cleveland will throw dispite their QB issues and when they are facing the 32nd ranked rush defense? Droughns will rush 25 times at 3.5YPC and 2 TD's? Write that down rookie.

Ignorence is bliss I guess. <_<

Guest filipatos
Well after having Caddy in the shop I finally constructed a trade for J. Smith and Droughns.

Outside of PIT week 16 I think he could be solid, And his production starts this week against the lowely Texans.

Any reason to think otherwise?  :ph34r:

I am starting droughns over Jamal this weekend. He is a decent back and he is the Browns only back. He's always running for big yards and this weekend he'll get into the endzone!

Any reason to think otherwise?  :ph34r:

I am starting droughns over Jamal this weekend. He is a decent back and he is the Browns only back. He's always running for big yards and this weekend he'll get into the endzone!

I would start him over Jamal Lewis too! He'll be good for about 75 total yards. Better then a zero but not good enough to win on most weeks.

Hey, I wish all of you Droughns fans the best of luck!