Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheCheat

Dillon news

Guest TheCheat

Adam Caplan from footballinjuries.com just phoned into "The End Zone" on Sirius NFL Radio and reported that "a source close to Dillon" told him that the Pats *were* going to play Dillon in Denver based on how some pre-game treatment went; but, because the treatment didn't go well, they held him out.

He added that Dillon could have gone last week if the Pats didn't have a bye and that he *does* expect Dillon to go tomorrow, fwiw.

This is from a radio report so no link, but Caplan's a credible source, imo, and I know others here have Sirius so if anyone has any corrections to note, pls. do.

Guest Moose Knuckle Ball Four

same situation as 2 weeks ago.

Hi all. New poster. Thats great news about Dillon. I dont know about all of you, but is this tight lipped bull about injuries killing you this year?.

Hi all. New poster. Thats great news about Dillon. I dont know about all of you, but is this tight lipped bull about injuries killing you this year?.

Welcome! I have a rule if the're questionable I don't play them once in a while I might get burnt but probably 75% of the time I don't. :(

I got cornholed last year with this injury report stuff and Dillon. I have Dillon again this year and the same thing is happening. I like Dillon against the Bills but I may have to use Droughns.

Can someone please remind me again why I like this game? :D

I got cornholed last year with this injury report stuff and Dillon. I have Dillon again this year and the same thing is happening. I like Dillon against the Bills but I may have to use Droughns.

Can someone please remind me again why I like this game? :D

I'm in exactly the same boat (with Droughns and all), but despair not, he's due for a big game and has been running well all season. Throw in an awful Texans run D, and we might come out of this week OK.

So I take it you're not going to play the "Dillon Guessing Game" this week?

No way. He killed me two weeks ago, and with him playing in a Sunday night game...it's just not worth it. Reuben should go for a hunny combined this week and a touch. I'll take that any day.

So I take it you're not going to play the "Dillon Guessing Game" this week?

No way. He killed me two weeks ago, and with him playing in a Sunday night game...it's just not worth it. Reuben should go for a hunny combined this week and a touch. I'll take that any day.

Yeah, that's what I'm going to do also. The feeling I get from Dillon when he is on the Pats injury report is the same feeling I get when Mrs. Bane pulls out her paddle, rubber suit, and mouth ball.

Uh oh....... :lol: