Thompson, Tyson DAL RB

Woods, Rashaun SFO WR

Reed, Jeff PIT PK

Year 2006 Round 1 Draft Pick from 420 In Progress

To 420 In Progress for

Bennett, Michael MIN RB

Galloway, Joey TBB WR

Bears, Chicago CHI Def

I struggled with this one for a while. Galloway has been playing terrificly and is a big part of the reason my team has played the way it has this season. He also turns 34 in 11 days, and while I love his odds continue to play great this season, I'm not very comfortable with him as a long term option.

I like Bennett's upside a bit considering his pending FA. But he's also an enigma considering he hasn't been able to keep a job that was handed to him on a silver platter for 2 years in a row.

Not sure I'll be able to get a top player with this pick, but with the way my season has been treating me I'm gonna roll the dice. Hopefully I can finish strong and make a push for the playoffs down the stretch here, but if not I should get a young guy with some upside for the stockpile.

Tuna fills in the hole left by TO, upgrades a bit at D, and still manages to keep a bit of upside in the process in Bennett. He's definitely doing the best he can to not let the title slip through his fingers this year.

best i could do.

this trade helps Dr J b/c it gets Joey off his team, thus likely increasing the chances he drops the next few games and gets a higher #1 with this pick...but if i did not make this deal...he would likely be picking around 6-8th overall, if he drops 3 out of the next 4 he likely will be picking 4th.

It was a tough call.

But i needed a WR badly. Getting the #2 defense and getting some upside with Bennett, gives me the impetus to make this deal.

Good for me short term.

Great for Doc long term.

my team is still in position to win it all, and with some luck i can do this. I have made several big moves this year, and have really improved my roster. i am loaded at RB and have Peyton at QB, the best set of D's and now i just need Wayne, and Galloway to come through at WR...i hope

Doc made a nice trade, though.

Galloway just continues to get it done. His 19 today will move him into the #2 spot amongst WR's. Simply amazing.

Bennett went back to playing like garbage again today. 19 carries for 16 yards and another 6 catches for 11 for 27 yards on 25 touches total. Oh, and a fumble that was lost.

And once again, my season continued as it has. Serbian is without Tomlinson, and the rest of his team scores great and he still puts up 103 and counting. That'll put me at 4-6 and very happy that I got my #1 back.

Looks like everyone is making good on this deal so far...

Not sure I'll be able to get a top player with this pick, but with the way my season has been treating me I'm gonna roll the dice.

Not looking too shabby now. With it appearing that Bush, Maroney, and White will all declare I stand a great chance at getting a RB. Worst case, I should get the #1 WR out of this draft.

Didn't figure I had a lot of chance at getting a top 4 pick, but it is very possible right now. I could win this week and still get the 3...