- Playing Folston

1.04 - S&S (4-8, 943, 3-7)

- Playing 420

1.05 - 420 (4-8, 950, 3-7)

- 0-2 vs Horsemen

- 1-1 vs Hammer

- Playing S&S

1.06 - Loser of TyCobb vs Colorado playoff battle. * Clinched

My pick will be anywhere from 1.02 - 1.05 after this weekend.

If I lose, it's 1.02.

If I win, I will be in the 1.05 depending on what Horsemen and Hammer do. I lose the tiebreaks to those teams thanks to going 0-2 vs Horsemen, 1-1 vs Hammer, and having the worst division record of the 3. So I would would move up 1 spot for each win those guys put out.

S&S's pick could be anywhere from 1.02 through 1.05 as well but due to tiebreak differences he's going to need some wins by Horsemen and Hammer to move up beyond 1.04.

If he wins, it's 1.05.

If he loses, it's 1.04 but will move up one spot for each win that Horseman and Hammer put out.

Horsemen's could range anywhere from 1.02 through 1.05, and is relatively tricky.

With a Horsemen loss, DrJ win, Hammer loss - he will be 1.02 due to total points.

With a Horsemen loss, DrJ win, Hammer win - he will be 1.02 due to total points.

With a Horsemen loss, DrJ loss, Hammer win - he will be 1.03 due to his 2-0 record against DrJ.

With a Horseman win, DrJ loss, Hammer win - he will be 1.03 due to total points against S&S and Hammer.

With a Horsemen loss, DrJ loss, and Hammer loss - he will be 1.04 due to 3-1 against DrJ and Hammer.

With a Horsemen win, DrJ loss, and Hammer loss - he will be 1.04 due to total points against S&S.

With a Horsemen win, DrJ win, Hammer loss - he will be 1.05 due to his 2-0 record against DrJ.

With a Horseman win, DrJ win, Hammer win - he will be 1.05 due to his 3-1 record against DrJ and Hammer.

Hammer's could range anywhere from 1.02 through 1.05 and is also relatively tricky.

With a Hammer loss, DrJ win, Horsemen win - he will be 1.02 due to his total points against S&S.

With a Hammer loss, DrJ loss, Horsemen loss - he will be 1.03 due to Horse's 3-1 record among the 3 and DrJ's 3-7 division record.

With a Hammer loss, DrJ win, Horsemen loss - he will be 1.03 due to his total points among Hammer, Horse, and S&S

With a Hammer loss, DrJ loss, Horsemen win - he will be 1.03 due to DrJ's 3-7 division record.

With a Hammer win, DrJ loss, Horsemen loss - he will be 1.04 due to his total points against S&S.

With a Hammer win, DrJ loss, Horsemen win - he will be 1.04 due to his total points against S&S and Horsemen.

With a Hammer win, DrJ win, Horsemen win - he will be 1.04 due to Horsemen's 3-1 record among the 3 and DrJ's 3-7 division record.

With a Hammer win, DrJ win, Horsemen loss - he will be 1.05 due to DrJ's 3-7 division record.

Looks like it's going to be as follows:

1.01 - Brass Monkeys (DrJ)

1.02 - Horsemen (Ty)

1.03 - Hammerheads

1.04 - S&S Express

1.05 - 420 In Progress

1.06 - Colorado Bombers (Ty)

Ty and I will be the major players in this draft. I'm sporting 1.01, 1.05, and 2.05. Ty will be going right after me every time at 1.02, 1.06, and 2.06.

Looks like it's going to be as follows:

1.01 - Brass Monkeys (DrJ)

1.02 - Horsemen (Ty)

1.03 - Hammerheads

1.04 - S&S Express

1.05 - 420 In Progress

1.06 - Colorado Bombers (Ty)

Ty and I will be the major players in this draft. I'm sporting 1.01, 1.05, and 2.05. Ty will be going right after me every time at 1.02, 1.06, and 2.06.

Nice. Traded away my old guys for youngins ... and still made the playoffs!

Now for a surprising playoff push. :bench: